MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New euro modular company - Beast-Tek www.beast-tek.com ..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author New euro modular company - Beast-Tek www.beast-tek.com ..
Beast-Tek
New Australian based euro manufacturer Beast-Tek .. www.beast-tek.com

Dirty Glitch and Irukandji Glitch Drum modules in stock and ready to ship!

Demo vids on the website, email info@beast-tek.com for more information.

Cheers !

nectarios
Beast-Tek wrote:
New Australian based euro manufacturer Beast-Tek .. www.beast-tek.com

Dirty Glitch and Irukandji Glitch Drum modules in stock and ready to ship!

Demo vids on the website, email info@beast-tek.com for more information.

Cheers !

Merv (Eat Static) got one of your VCOs I think. He says its bonkers mad.

All the best for the future!
akrylik
Awesome and welcome to the pack! Guinness ftw!

Word of advice: You should make sure prospective buyers realize that your panels are 3mm thick or you will get lots of complaints.
Beast-Tek
Cheers guys! :-) nanners

Thanks for the tip about the panels - I've got "Acrylic panel @ 3mm thickness" on both my website and in the product manual .. but i know that such things are easy to miss in the heat of a purchase confused
Astronaut FX
Forgive the "noobness" of the question, but what's the concern with 3mm faceplate? Just that screws people have on hand may not be long enough, or is there some issue beyond that?

Crazy cool sounding and looking modules by the way! I may have just enough space available for an Alias 3.
Fiddlestickz
In Sydney and subscribed..!!!!!
Beast-Tek
">> what's the concern with 3mm faceplate?"

Standard panels are 2mm thick .. so there is a 1mm "step" between a 3mm panel and a standard panel.

All depends on how anal you are with your rig.

I ship my modules with 8mm screws to account for the thicker panel smile
thesecession
Cool stuff! Best of luck with the company
circuitburst
I'm digging all the funky colors. Good luck with your new company!
You might want to add all your modules to modulargrid.net so people can start discovering them. I don't see them listed yet,
Whelm
Loving the aesthetic.
ambrohski
Those look and sound great! welcome to the party nanners
xthrasherx
I've had my eye on the Dirty Glitch for a little bit now (thanks to demos from Paul over at Error Instruments).

Love the ideas and look forward to getting my hands on some soon!
Astronaut FX
I have an Alias 3 on the way. I'll be sure to share my thoughts after I receive it.
Beast-Tek
Yeah, Paul from Error Instruments is a great guy nanners

Astronaut FX - your module was shipped today, I've emailed you the tracking details =)

Thanks for your support everyone!
Tropic Al
Great modules and demos!

Don't know if you noticed but the audio for the middle two smaller modules (Alias 2 and Alias 3) is super quiet compared to the others
Beast-Tek
Yeah, all the demos aren't that great (recorded at 2am with my phone) ... I need to redo the demos with a proper rig and add voice over. I need to get my modules up on modular grid too. Problem is that this bad boy is getting all my attention at the moment: .... :p~~~~

briandavism
They all sound interesting. Would you ever consider selling just the PCB and front panel for DIYers?
Beast-Tek
Im planning on doing some kits, but probably not until somewhere around July 2017 kind-of-ish
Beast-Tek
Beast-Tek is now listed as a manufacturer on modular grid woohoo SlayerBadger!
ghostly606
Beast-Tek wrote:
Beast-Tek is now listed as a manufacturer on modular grid woohoo SlayerBadger!

thumbs up Awesome looking modules mate.
pugix
The Alias VCOs look great. I really like the controls and CV over them.
spencewilder
I've got my eye on the Irukandji Glitch Drum Kit. From the demos I've seen it seems to pair well with Grids. And I don't have any jellyfish in my case.
scozbor
No CV over the algo's? waah

They sound great though, will definitely be getting one!
Mostin77
Great modules guys. Absolutely love my Dirty Glitch.

I noticed when building mine that there seems to be an omission from the build guide (or maybe I just missed it?) where R1 (resistor 1) isn’t mentioned. While doing the tests with the multimeter to see if it’s all working ok testing from pin 9 to pin 11 on the I.C socket was coming up with nothing. I spent ages troubleshooting this until I came to the conclusion that I’d checked it over so many times it must be right! On completing the build R1 was still not populated so I filled it with the left over resistor, everything worked fine.

Building the hyper fist now and having the same issue. Are these modules identical build/component wise apart from the I.C chip and the front panel?
tuj
I have the Irdukanji drum synth, love it for the weird/wild sounds. Only downside is the output is a bit low. Considering the Hyperfist VCO.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2