MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Live set Euro 9U + Octatrack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author Live set Euro 9U + Octatrack
concretic
Recording of my latest performance - 9U Eurorack system and Octatrack. OT was used for drums and FX's; everything else is euro. Sequencing from modcan, SSM used for live routing of audio signals/muting, CV'ed Tempi distributed for triggering of OSC's and Peaks in tap LFO.

Enjoy! smile

https://www.mixcloud.com/adamdekan/live-fuga-2612017/

For more information about the patch, just ask..
edit: oh and the image is not the actual patch you are listening to grin

System:
ChrisReh
nice versatile performance, thanks for sharing!

especially enjoyed the parts from minute 6 and minute 23 on
unknownunit
really cool set up
JohnnyThorj
Oh, your start nave me to early works of Boards of Canada. Well, good work, but, I think, it's time to Mastering)
concretic
Thx guys for feedback, and i do absolutely know that i need to master that system in both audio and ideological ways. Since this show i have replaced output section with 4x stereo mix and getting some new performance modules like rossum morpheus and plonk so there will be much more programmable potential. I am constricting myself to this 9U case so i had to sell some modules which are not so good for live performance:
Planar - good for specific patches but live is too limited.
Rings - great sounding module yet hard to control in live environment and not so easy to mix into other synthesis types.
Optomix - bleeding...
Thonk radio - sometimes when resetting it just stops to play.

The module i am looking forward the most is Morphagene - as a master output looper and sos tape machine it seems like strong companion for live improvisation.
Metatarsals
Nice...

I'm just building my first 6u rack to use with my OT and RYTM live. I don't know if the rack will ever leave the studio but the intent is there!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1