Nordvargr - Artifacts From A Broken Core

Discussing gear, production, and ideas for making noise music. Enough JMJ, let's rock like Merzbow!

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

mt3
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Nordvargr - Artifacts From A Broken Core

Post by mt3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:17 am

[video][/video]
Last edited by mt3 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

mt3
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by mt3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:42 am

Album is name your price:

Kent
Large Member

Post by Kent » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:23 am

Henrik, good to have you back! I didn't realize that this was you. Will check out your album as your stuff is uniformly good.

mt3
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by mt3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:48 pm

SewerBadger wrote:Henrik, good to have you back! I didn't realize that this was you. Will check out your album as your stuff is uniformly good.
Not mine! Apologies. :oops:
Just putting this out there, from a few years back I believe. I just came across it recently, another "from the future" things of beauty.

weinglas
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by weinglas » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:09 pm

mt3 wrote:
SewerBadger wrote:Henrik, good to have you back! I didn't realize that this was you. Will check out your album as your stuff is uniformly good.
Not mine! Apologies. :oops:
Just putting this out there, from a few years back I believe. I just came across it recently, another "from the future" things of beauty.
Henrik is still around sometimes:
viewtopic.php?p=2437563&highlight=#2437563
Album with Kozepz:"FRNDS"
"All Tubes"
"Game Over!"
mirarimusic wrote:... This fucking blows away Beyonces release today as well!!!!
dan_p wrote: I'll still be listening to this one in years to come. best thing I've heard for ages
Videos

nrdvrgr
Working at NASA on acid

Post by nrdvrgr » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:04 am

Yes, still around, and still very active.

Malignant Records just released a new album of mine "The secret barbarous names" (all vocals though, so not much wiggling), and I have a lot of other stuff coming out this year. If all goes well I might even end up in the US towards the later half of this year...

Most of my back catalogue can be found on nordvargr.bandcamp.com and most of it is free to download.
-Extendunt barbam tuam, et velo-

BUY/LISTEN: http://nordvargr.bandcamp.com
VIDEO: http://vimeo.com/nrdvrgr

weinglas
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by weinglas » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:52 am

nrdvrgr wrote:Yes, still around, and still very active.

Malignant Records just released a new album of mine "The secret barbarous names" (all vocals though, so not much wiggling), and I have a lot of other stuff coming out this year. If all goes well I might even end up in the US towards the later half of this year...

Most of my back catalogue can be found on nordvargr.bandcamp.com and most of it is free to download.
Great to hear from you Henrik! And good to hear that you are still very active :drinking:
Album with Kozepz:"FRNDS"
"All Tubes"
"Game Over!"
mirarimusic wrote:... This fucking blows away Beyonces release today as well!!!!
dan_p wrote: I'll still be listening to this one in years to come. best thing I've heard for ages
Videos

Kent
Large Member

Post by Kent » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Fuck, yeah!

Well, if you want a place to stay in NYC, lemme know!
nrdvrgr wrote:Yes, still around, and still very active.

Return to “Synth Noise”