MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Nordvargr - Artifacts From A Broken Core
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Nordvargr - Artifacts From A Broken Core
mt3
mt3
Album is name your price:
https://nordvargr.bandcamp.com/album/artifacts-from-a-broken-core
Kent
Henrik, good to have you back! I didn't realize that this was you. Will check out your album as your stuff is uniformly good.
mt3
SewerBadger wrote:
Henrik, good to have you back! I didn't realize that this was you. Will check out your album as your stuff is uniformly good.

Not mine! Apologies. oops
Just putting this out there, from a few years back I believe. I just came across it recently, another "from the future" things of beauty.
weinglas
mt3 wrote:
SewerBadger wrote:

Not mine! Apologies. oops
Just putting this out there, from a few years back I believe. I just came across it recently, another "from the future" things of beauty.

Henrik is still around sometimes:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2437563&highlight=#2 437563
nrdvrgr
Yes, still around, and still very active.

Malignant Records just released a new album of mine "The secret barbarous names" (all vocals though, so not much wiggling), and I have a lot of other stuff coming out this year. If all goes well I might even end up in the US towards the later half of this year...

Most of my back catalogue can be found on nordvargr.bandcamp.com and most of it is free to download.
weinglas
nrdvrgr wrote:

Malignant Records just released a new album of mine "The secret barbarous names" (all vocals though, so not much wiggling), and I have a lot of other stuff coming out this year. If all goes well I might even end up in the US towards the later half of this year...

Most of my back catalogue can be found on nordvargr.bandcamp.com and most of it is free to download.

Great to hear from you Henrik! And good to hear that you are still very active Drinking
Kent
Fuck, yeah!

Well, if you want a place to stay in NYC, lemme know!

nrdvrgr wrote:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1