MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Hey! How are you all doing! FUCKING HELL!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Hey! How are you all doing! FUCKING HELL!
endmusik

nanners nanners nanners nanners

Back to your previously scheduled drum machine button pushing.

nanners nanners nanners nanners
attacksustain
MY ASS IS BLEEDING
opsysbug
Oh yea !! Go get 'em. Yumyum eat 'em up !! applause eek!
TrashWaveform
Metasonix mixer. DO WANT! eek!
Lama
Fucking hell! screaming goo yo
Kent
What are the Blinken Lights telling us? Besides "Destroy, Kill, Kill!"
zerosum
Its about damn time!!!!! razz
Continue, PLEASE!
endmusik
zerosum wrote:
Its about damn time!!!!! razz
Continue, PLEASE!

just for you, ok Rockin' Banana!
Babaluma
nice beats!
burnn_out!
Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Shhittt! just broke the bank getn a d-1000. now you go and do this to me. please tell me your going to release this. the more i think about it, the sicker that idea gets. details bro details!!
metasonix
Ah ha ha ha!!!!! That was a custom one-off for Mike.
I no makey. Ha ha ha ha.
TrashWaveform
Damn. I just put two and two together that endmusik is The Wretch.

Despite the interest since hearing Trent's work The Wretch's demo's for the S-1000 alone made me pull the trigger on yellow for my modular. Great album work too. Would definitely pull the trigger on the S-1000 if I had the funds. My euro set up is just an expensive poor man's S-1000. hihi
Suburban Bather
TrashWaveform wrote:
My euro set up is just an expensive poor man's S-1000. hihi
If was not for Mr. Zerosum picking my interest with a trade, I may have not delved into Metasonix. The R series and D-1000 has definitely got me gassing for a Wretch Agony!
endmusik
TrashWaveform wrote:

Despite the interest since hearing Trent's work The Wretch's demo's for the S-1000 alone made me pull the trigger on yellow for my modular. Great album work too. Would definitely pull the trigger on the S-1000 if I had the funds. My euro set up is just an expensive poor man's S-1000. hihi

Glad I was part of the corruption process Rockin' Banana!

After having the R54/53/52/51 here and in a case for just a few days I won't say you can duplicate the exact sound of the S-1000, but you're in the same neighborhood! And it's gated! And people have to follow rules on how many trees they plant in the front yard! And you can only paint your house one of three neutral colors!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!! hihi

But seriously, the modules really are a great extension of the metasonix line, they are like little tiny kin to the TM modules, and I love them oh so very much so far.
endmusik
metasonix wrote:
I no makey. Ha ha ha ha.

And once again, I thank you long time. Dancing Star
TrashWaveform
Suburban Bather wrote:
TrashWaveform wrote:
My euro set up is just an expensive poor man's S-1000. hihi
If was not for Mr. Zerosum picking my interest with a trade, I may have not delved into Metasonix. The R series and D-1000 has definitely got me gassing for a Wretch
He was an enabler for me two. I bought the last 3 of my R series from him.

endmusik wrote:
After having the R54/53/52/51 here and in a case for just a few days I won't say you can duplicate the exact sound of the S-1000, but you're in the same neighborhood!
Actually I like it very much so. One module inclusion really expands the system possibilities by a billion combinations it seems. They play so nicely with the other boys and that R-52 can scream so nicely on his own lonesome. twisted
zerosum
The hardest timbres to replicate from the Wretch Machine is the Waveshaper and Oscillators. The Waveshaper is fucking loud! ambulance and acts/sounds nothing like the TM-1 or R-53 or KV-100. I love it! I suppose if you combined one of those pulsers with an Agonizer you would be close to what the waveshaper does, although different in other ways.... hihi

But a lot of what gets that "wretch sound"(aside from the obvious oscillators) is the filter. The R-52 is perfect and gets that sound, that haunting eerie creepy droney wail howl thing.....

Oh and I love you guys for letting me help you corrupt your modular experience! hihi

Endmusik/Totalmusik is where I got my start, I wanted something wierd,alien, foreign, just fucked up, he prescribed me a TM-1 and recommended I take a few days off work and call him in the morning........
Holy fuck it worked and opened a door of metasonix obsession that has only progressively grown throughout the years.
toothless_wonder
delicious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zerosum
metasonix wrote:
I no makey. Ha ha ha ha.

If someone actually has the money and wants one, I will make one(or however many you have money for), I have the parts.
Keep in mind that there will be a licensing fee to pay because Metasonix deserves something for designing the circuits.

Pay up, buy now Mr. Green hihi
burnn_out!
zerosum wrote:
metasonix wrote:
I no makey. Ha ha ha ha.

If someone actually has the money and wants one, I will make one(or however many you have money for), I have the parts.
Keep in mind that there will be a licensing fee to pay because Metasonix deserves something for designing the circuits.

you being serious? what all the specs on it? how much would you ask 4 it? details appreciated. unless of course ur fuckn with me d'oh! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
endmusik
zerosum wrote:
metasonix wrote:
I no makey. Ha ha ha ha.

And to keep this as a custom one off, whatever anyone offers you Brian, I will counter-offer twice that amount to make sure it never makes it into anyone elses hands Flamey

attacksustain
Like the current price of 4x TM5's doesn't make it expensive already ? hihi
tiny333
Metasonix!

Teh forumcats
zerosum
lol
joey
that mixer eek! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

also:

TrashWaveform wrote:

I just want to quote this part.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2