MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Shbobo Shtar!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Shbobo Shtar!
rodrigo
Oooh, quite excited about this one?

Even though I don't play much guitar these days, my Namasitar is still one of my favorite Peter instruments.

http://petermopar.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/shbobo-shtar.html
wednesdayayay
this looks cool I am all for the furthering of the shbobo line as it is such a fun piece of kit

but... I really hope the DDD stuber is still on the way that will be a pretty instant purchase for me
Kalerne
Very exciting announcement. I'm wondering how well made is the acoustic part of the instrument and what kind of interaction between the acoustic and the electronic, and if the instrument can be programmed with Fish...
By coincidence today, I was diving again into the string music of the Yayla...

VortexRanger
Finally more shbobo! I would also love to find that this is programmable with Fish.
VortexRanger
This reads to me as essentially "prepared guitar".
rodrigo
Kalerne wrote:
Very exciting announcement. I'm wondering how well made is the acoustic part of the instrument and what kind of interaction between the acoustic and the electronic, and if the instrument can be programmed with Fish...\

Yeah I wonder, as he's gotten well into CNC woodwork in the last few years, so I would imagine it will be something along those lines in terms of the body (rather than hand carved/shaped), though that would be tricker for a neck(?).

I would imagine it would expose the fret resistor ladder as a parameter, and then be able to route the string audio into to whatever (plus some corps).

Very exciting!
ModusOp
This looks super interesting! Definitely want to see more! Rockin' Banana!
bartlebooth
VortexRanger wrote:
Finally more shbobo! I would also love to find that this is programmable with Fish.

yep it will use Fish, with some added fret opcodes
mudlogger
bartlebooth wrote:
VortexRanger wrote:

yep it will use Fish, with some added fret opcodes

ah interesting, i thought the fish was dead.
I hope its 2 way communication instead of 1 way.
Steelshank
Damn, this thing looks super fun! Count me in for 1. Rockin' Banana!
numan7
It's peanut butter jelly time! and the soup thickens (hooray)....

cheers
dandana
I've been playing with my new Shnth for a couple of days now. Still a noob but already excited to hear about the Shtar.

Maybe the strings could also work as antennas hyper
Kalerne
Does anyone have news about the Shtar or have seen the prototype ? I'm curious if this will really happen...
bartlebooth
It's definitely happening
Kalerne
hyper
jimmie
This is very interesting since I've been thinking about ordering a Shnth.. (holding my breath...)
Yasha
Has anyone experimented with running an acoustic instrument's piezo pickup into a shnth? That would be a good reason for having four arms.
Kalerne
so it is real This is fun!

(snapshot from a video posted on YT)
jimmie
Kalerne wrote:
so it is real This is fun!

(snapshot from a video posted on YT)

wow, can we have a link to the vid?
Kalerne
jimmie wrote:
wow, can we have a link to the vid?

It's not my video, but I suppose its author won't be angry if I share here...
Peter Blasser @ The Projection Musium
noitcudnexeh
Smegma smiles lurking in the background; blissy coco-raps, (modo) fming the buffer...? w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1