MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

D1000 & Cocoquantus
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author D1000 & Cocoquantus
Hainbach

Drum 2 & 3 are modulated by the grey outputs of the Cocoquantus, as is the clock in. I want to explore more in this direction, finding patterns in the bubbly chaos.
Kent
I like your idea of a Synthi!
weinglas
Great! applause

And what a wonderful case with an awesome collection of strange instruments this is we're not worthy
zdarma
Nice. Thanks for posting!
Kujo
great work
timoka
wonderful, as always!!
dogoftears
loved it
Hainbach
Thank you everyone!
@Kent and Weinglas: yeah, I tried to put together a self-contained instrument for my live sets. Now that I have it all in one case it feels great.

Here is a patch that uses the D1000 as a melodic source:

Steelshank
Very cool setup! I've got to get some coco in my life! It's peanut butter jelly time!
Steelshank
Very cool setup! I've got to get some coco in my life! It's peanut butter jelly time!
sbuge
Extremely nice !! &I bought also your cassette
Hainbach
@steelshank thank you!
@sbuge: double thanks! hyper

Here is another one. This time I slowed the Coco modulations down so the D1000 plays bass/melody parts on Drum 2+3 in longer intervals. I enjoy exploring this method, it feels almost like playing with a band.

weinglas
You are definitely on a roll with this method nanners
panomega
Clubbs SlayerBadger!

Bravo Hainbach!
metasonix
Very nice work.

(Lovely ambient-like textures, then the D-1000 comes in and takes a dump all over them. Lol.)
Hainbach
Thank you, Panomega and Eric!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1