MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

10 hours video of Arctic ambience
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author 10 hours video of Arctic ambience
alternating.bit
This is hauntingly brilliant.

10 hours video of Arctic ambience with frozen ocean, ice cracking, snow falling, icebreaker idling and distant howling wind sound. Natural white noise sounds generated by the wind and snow falling, combined with deep low frequencies with delta waves from the powerful icebreaker idling engines, recorded at 96 kHz - 24 bit and designed for relaxation, meditation, study and sleep.
kf6gpe
Holy shit. I'm only a few minutes into this, and I think I've found a new accompaniment at the office. Thanks for posting. Brilliant.
jwhtn
Yes. Man, I've spent an awful lot of time with this vid.
bwhittington
That's captivating. I love that we live in a world where people record things like this.
dan_k
bwhittington wrote:
That's captivating. I love that we live in a world where people record things like this.

Wholeheartedly agree. For more in a similar vein but with visuals there is a feature length film Dead Slow Ahead of life on a freighter. All the sound is composed from audio recorded during the filming. Visuals are gorgeous too.

Thanks for bumping this. Been meaning to give this a listen in a float tank.

Probably end up channeling The Thing Cthulhu
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1