MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
STILL working on the logged out and session timeout issue - have a couple new strategies I'll be trying over the weekend. We will get this fixed! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the hassle.

Anyone made an order with Addac recently?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Anyone made an order with Addac recently?

RecycleYourPets

Hey, just wondering if anyone was able to order directly from addac in the past month or so.

I put in an order at the beginning of January through their website and never heard anything from them or got a confirmation... Usually they are pretty quick to get back to me.

Id imagine they are quite busy since its the beginning of the year but I was just wanting to check if anyone else has had success, before I try and get the module elsewhere

TheMM

I asked them for some info about the ADDAC301, got an answer about a week later, along with the needed purchasing info and that info "in stock and can ship this week". Placed an order the same day and transferred the money. After that I heard nothing from them, and also did not receive a parcel...
Wondering if my money is lost.

Triglav

I have ordered and paid for a frame and a bag more than three weeks ago and after a few emails was told a week ago that it would be shipped this week. Haven't heard from it since. seriously, i just don't get it

EDIT: I have just received a tracking number so it seems that it got sorted out after all!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1