MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A meta-analysis of the psychotic priest orgasm
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author A meta-analysis of the psychotic priest orgasm
Nelson Baboon
A white paper by Nelson Baboon.

Consisting of 8 tracks of Urological Trance. Urology is philosophy. Philosophy is urology.

I initially posted this in the deepmind 12 thread, but no one will listen to it there. I'd rather that no one listens to it here:

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/299119756" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
oberdada
Apologees for listening.

Some of these tracks would fit really well with a dystopian movie, notably the first one.
MindMachine
Niiiiice! Perhaps more of a 'sticky' white paper. Excellent as usual Nelson.

Nice work. So now you have a Deepmind 12? What else is in your arsenal these days? Polygamist? Buchla? Still into Ciat Lonbarde?
Nelson Baboon
MindMachine wrote:
Niiiiice! Perhaps more of a 'sticky' white paper. Excellent as usual Nelson.

Nice work. So now you have a Deepmind 12? What else is in your arsenal these days? Polygamist? Buchla? Still into Ciat Lonbarde?

thank you sir....
tired, so will sum up changes of late. I'm still into modular, though have reduced to 1 system - the fenix 2/3. Still use the cocoquantus a lot - mostly for violin. I'm really getting into non-modular synths with strong modulation setups. the deepmind certainly fits that bill, as does the modal 001. Some more stuff coming after some sales....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1