MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

ADDAC207 2013 manual still valid or not?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC207 2013 manual still valid or not?
freq_divider
Hi all,

I'm going to order an upgrade kit from ADDAC and upgrade to the latest firmware from dec 2016. I get the impression that there's no changelog for the various firmware updates, and there have been quite a few. Or am i wrong?

For now, I have one question. Can anybody tell me what parts of the 2013 manual (rev 3, on the ADDAC website), if any, are no longer valid if i install the latest firmware?

Greets!
lohacker
Afaik there are no changes on the module functions, just bug fixes and improvements on the input analysis
Paranormal Patroler
lohacker wrote:
Afaik there are no changes on the module functions, just bug fixes and improvements on the input analysis

I did write an updated manual for the 207 with some corrections and better clarity but it never surfaced. Hopefully it's still coming in the future. Other than that, the manual should explain all the current functionality of the module.
lohacker
Paranormal Patroler wrote:

I did write an updated manual for the 207 with some corrections and better clarity but it never surfaced. Hopefully it's still coming in the future. Other than that, the manual should explain all the current functionality of the module.

Nice, looking forward to read it thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1