MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any Ideas on what gear this is
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Any Ideas on what gear this is
noise_not_music
I recently saw The Body play an all electronic equipment set (none of the instruments they usually play with) and was totally impressed and then saw they posted this pic of their set up and was wondering if anyone could identify some of these things, especially the box in the same row as the Mackie mixer and microbrute
PS. I know microbrute, mackie mixers and guitar pedals(not sure which pedals exactly)etc.
Infinity Curve
Dude on the left has the microbrute and a bunch of pedals and mixer. Setup on the right looks like an electribe 2 sampler and a Folktek Conduit with a small mixer(mackie Mix8?) and a pedal or 2
mach20
I'm also seeing a bottle of Hunt's ketchup. lol
abandonist
I just saw them as well. That's just Chip's stuff.

I know Lee is using a Roland SP404 sampler, Peavey Mixer, and a bunch of pedals I couldn't identify. Probably a micro brute as well.

Then there was the computer dude.

I have a friend who's buddies with them. I'll see if he knows.
noise_not_music
abandonist wrote:
I just saw them as well. That's just Chip's stuff.

I know Lee is using a Roland SP404 sampler, Peavey Mixer, and a bunch of pedals I couldn't identify. Probably a micro brute as well.

Then there was the computer dude.

I have a friend who's buddies with them. I'll see if he knows.

I saw a shitty instagram pic of Lee with a sp404 an electribe and a mixer could barley make most of the pic out, and yeah I saw the computer dude too just assumed he was playing whatever lee couldn't sample for whatever reason

But yeah that'd be cool if your friend had any insite
noise_not_music
Pretty sure the pedals are (steup on the left, front to back) is digitech death metal-boss looper-dod death metal-another boss looper-3 boss pedals I dont know
Then his hand is on what I believe to be a boss dd20
Then im not sure if the brown box with the knobs under that is a pedal or a synth either way I dont know what that is
EarlJemmings
Yeah, can't quite figure out that large pedal on the left- I would hazard a guess that it's a drone machine?
abandonist
Buddy didn't know what other gear they were using on tour, but did say they're recording new material this week.
jwhtn
Just want to chime in with my enthusiasm for The Body. That OK show that's on Vimeo from like five years back is in constant rotation for me. I'm really excited that they're doing straight noise stuff as a team.
EarlJemmings
I've seen them play a couple times now, once in the full of hell collab. Absolutely stellar both times.
abandonist
I'm just using this as the The Body thread. Lee isn't playing acoustic drums at all on the new material. That's right in my current wheelhouse, so I'm super interested to hear.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1