MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Deckard's Dream
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 [all]
Author Deckard's Dream
Pando
ndf wrote:
Does anyone know or have access to the information on the Deckard's Dream MIDI implementation?

I have seen a controller message list posted somewhere, but that does not seem to be a complete listing confused For example: How to flip in and out of panel mode? How to load or save an entire patch?

Those features aren't implemented via MIDI, as far as I know. What's implemented has been published on the CC controller listing.

http://deckardsdream.com/downloads/DD-MIDI-CHART-REV1.0.pdf

There are two more CC# that are not on this list:
Sustain-I-II switch CC#9
Sustain Slider CC#10
ndf
Pando wrote:

Sustain-I-II switch CC#9
Sustain Slider CC#10

Thanks for the update. I'm pretty sure the panel mode switch is in midi somewhere - I'm 57% sure a mellotron M4000 mini will flip the DDRM between bank and panel by moving the A/B mix knob - unfortunately it's not documented either and I don't have one to test confused
Pando
ndf wrote:
Pando wrote:

Sustain-I-II switch CC#9
Sustain Slider CC#10

Thanks for the update. I'm pretty sure the panel mode switch is in midi somewhere - I'm 57% sure a mellotron M4000 mini will flip the DDRM between bank and panel by moving the A/B mix knob - unfortunately it's not documented either and I don't have one to test confused

Banks and patches can be changed with a standard bank change and program change MIDI commands. But if you discover the Panel <> Bank mode switch, please do let us know smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 [all]
Page 32 of 32