MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

One Instrument: Metasonix D-1000
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author One Instrument: Metasonix D-1000
Kujo
[s]http://soundcloud.com/oneinstrument/kujo-metasonix-d-1000[/s]

I was invited by One Instrument to make a piece . My weapon of choice was without a doubt the D-1000 SlayerBadger!
metasonix
Nicely done--I don't hear many people modulating the pitch of the drums like that....
Kujo
metasonix wrote:
Nicely done--I don't hear many people modulating the pitch of the drums like that....

Thanks (= I wanted to play it fair and not use any external modulation sources. The concept itself is cool but the guidelines are a bit off because we can't use distortion but reverb is accepted. (although I could've easily overdriven my console) , another artist used MaxMSP as his only "instrument" .
HypatiasAngst
Kujo wrote:
metasonix wrote:

Thanks (= I wanted to play it fair and not use any external modulation sources. The concept itself is cool but the guidelines are a bit off because we can't use distortion but reverb is accepted. (although I could've easily overdriven my console) , another artist used MaxMSP as his only "instrument" .

that's great. it sounds as though it's popping and squelching. sounds great! inspiring! (now to try more with mine)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1