MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Hainbach - live modular & synth videos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Hainbach - live modular & synth videos
Hainbach
I have been slowly building up a YouTube channel with new videos documenting my music making, in the studio and on the road. A Euro modular and Ciat-Lonbarde instruments are at the core of what I do, with old Rolands and ROMplers coming in from time to time. Here are a few selected videos, I will post in this thread whenever there is something new.

Hainbach

A new one. Could not sleep (hence the robe), so I turned all these intrusive thoughts into a calming piece of music.
weinglas
Thanks for sharing these! It is always a pleasure to watch your great videos we're not worthy
Paranormal Patroler
Jedi Master Hainbach! Jedi
Hainbach
Awww, thanks guys!

here is a new one, focusing on the Doepfer Vocoder system that Paranormal Patroler so kindly lent me.

koyl
Huge fan and following pretty much since you started to make those but you're almost too fast to follow ! Mr. Green
Hainbach
@koyl, thanks! Yeah, I started making a lot more right now, can't stop myself hyper

I want to do tutorial / workflow videos in the next months, too.
richc90
I've really enjoyed these videos Hainbach, really inspiring stuff.
Hainbach
Thank you RichC90!
Hainbach
I felt like it was time to dive into my live setup again and sure it enough, the Cocoquantus starting talking back (at around 3:32).

Hainbach

Incorporating an instagram video from instrument maker and drummer morfbeats. (www.morfbeats.com)
Hainbach

Pipe Organ recordings sampled into the OP1 and mbira on top. Recorded to my beloved Nagra III.
wavedepletion
Good stuff! That's a lovely tape recorder. Subscribing.
Hainbach
Thank you wavedepletion!
Hainbach

Live at Basic Electricity #19

Setup pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSB9siFjQ1W/?taken-by=hainbach101
Hainbach

Piston Honda and E350 into Double Andore through Clouds, processed with Cocoquantus. Sidrax played on top. I love wavetables.
Hainbach

Field Kit controlling a tape loop walkman, playing radio, using the envelope follower for rhythm and mixing everything. Recorded to 4track.
Aptamusic
These are all absolutely amazing mate. Something to aspire to, my videos look positively amateurish in comparison! applause applause
Hainbach
thank you Aptamusic! I am still learning how to video correctly, Red Means Recording is an inspiration in his usage of daylight. Trying to let the sun come whenever possible. :-)
Hainbach

Starting out from a idea I had on the modular, I used the Squarp to arrange bass (Juno60), melody (DX7 and SH02).
Hainbach

More Field Kit fun! Recorded this in the Black Forest, while on vacation.
Hainbach

Patching up a marble metallic resonator. Closeup: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS0n1vFD6li/?taken-by=hainbach101
weinglas
Awesome as always applause

DHL is playing with my fieldkit since a week now. meh
scottmoon
Great stuff. applause
Hainbach
Thx Scott and Weinglas!

Throwing the SQ1 into the mix to sequence the walkman.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3