MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Klavis Twin Waves
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author Klavis Twin Waves
READYdot
This looks like a very tasty dual Osc.
Klavis
baleen
something choice buried in the params/algo knob I assume and aw cute is that a teeny wee readout?
Dogma
READYdot wrote:
This looks like a very tasty dual Osc.
Klavis

This for sure caught my eye as well. Can't find any pricing - I've asked on their FB page...
lohacker
I had a look at the manual and that's really cool w00t
Seems like a serious Braids contender
ben_hex
Certainly looks interesting. Some of those features down at LFO rate will be interesting.
Zentek
Dogma wrote:

This for sure caught my eye as well. Can't find any pricing - I've asked on their FB page...

Hello, I'm behind this.
Price is USD 229.
moegl
where is the demo video? grin
Zentek
moegl wrote:
where is the demo video? grin

Should be available tomorrow if everything goes as planned. Om
strawberry
https://youtu.be/he9QnxMhubs
Matos
Really smart design. External clock is brilliant. Very excited to add one to ny system.
vibralux
Yep- been using it for few days now. Its a beast and a definitive keeper. Soooo many synthesis choices and it has this really nice, and clear interface. Very immediate Plus the LFO section in killing it with the extra, "not-so-ordinary" algos. Plus the display is as sexy as it gets Dead Banana
Pighood
fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap...
Bishop Dust
Have already two in my rack ! Killer module ☺

I also got the logic module very cool too
Pighood
How to obtain in the USA? Website says available through Amazon only....no listing.
Zymos
"Our sales channels are not open yet"
Zentek
Pighood wrote:
How to obtain in the USA?

The shipment is on his way.
The sale links on our site will be updated as soon as the products are actually available.
Shouldn't be too long Om
Pighood
They are in europe apparently
Pighood
Zentek wrote:
Pighood wrote:
How to obtain in the USA?

The shipment is on his way.
The sale links on our site will be updated as soon as the products are actually available.
Shouldn't be too long Om

I WANT A KLAVILUMPA AND I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap...
Pighood
Hey you chaps wot owns it already...have you experimented with intermodulation between osc 1 & 2?
burnn_out!
Pighood wrote:
Hey you chaps wot owns it already...have you experimented with intermodulation between osc 1 & 2?

This. Does it operate as a complex oscillator without patching?
Pighood
FWIW....this is going to replace the now discontinued Pittsburgh osc.
vibralux
Quote:
This. Does it operate as a complex oscillator without patching?

It depends what You mean by "complex". You have some standard waves but also some wicked "prepatched" algos, like quad saws, ringmod (two osc's in ringmod setup), self-synced waves, additive in three flavours (odd, even, all), some bitcrushed waves etc. And thats for each section - except additive which is available only for first section due to heavy CPU usage. So a lots of power in a small package. nanners
Mercutio
waiting mine too... applause
Zentek
Pighood wrote:

Yes. I have a few audio samples but dunno the easiest way to make them public on the forum.
matcsat
Hi,

a quick question for Zentek:

Why into the LFO section the multiplication and division ratios the 5X, 7X, /5, /7 values are missing ? Not really a problem, just curiosity.

It seems a great module.

Marco.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 1 of 12