MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Looking for Music Software Marketplace
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Looking for Music Software Marketplace
listentoaheartbeat
I remember stumbling upon a website specifically for private music software sales, but I cannot find it. Anyone?
brickman
Lots of 2nd hand software here :

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=43
Moon Indigo
I have had a good trade (Molekular) on the GS buy and sell forum. There are certain risks and steps you should take to make sure you don't get scammed, but I personally had no issues.

As the previous poster said, KVR is good for this too.
listentoaheartbeat
Thanks, will try those. Don't have a posting history there so not sure if anyone will be interested. I was referring to a dedictated website though, like reverb.com but for plug-ins.
hermbot
I don't believe such a thing exists, but KVR is very, very active and probably the most recommended place for buying/selling licenses.

edit: Post 100! I'm a real boy!
DJMaytag
I've gotten a HUGE amount of my plug from the BST forum on KVRAudio.com. By far the best and biggest place for buying and selling.

I have seen a few plug and DAWs listed on the BST forum here, so it's not out of the ordinary to be able to find something here. One key thing is that KVR's forum has an extensive list for the transfer processes and the fees (if any) involved. Definitely peruse that forums for that info so you're well versed in what to expect.
crawling wind
AND a feedback thread - best to research perspective sellers to see if there is any questionable history.

My personal experience is that the KVR community really look out for each other,

DJMaytag wrote:
I've gotten a HUGE amount of my plug from the BST forum on KVRAudio.com. By far the best and biggest place for buying and selling.

I have seen a few plug and DAWs listed on the BST forum here, so it's not out of the ordinary to be able to find something here. One key thing is that KVR's forum has an extensive list for the transfer processes and the fees (if any) involved. Definitely peruse that forums for that info so you're well versed in what to expect.
rod_zero
At KVR First time buyers doesn't have that much a problem, they will ask you to pay first. Check their feedback and use PayPal buying option (don't use gift option).

It is harder to sell if you don't have previous feedback.
slowpilgrim
Only have the highest praise for KVR. Got some real bargains on there and people are really helpful.
chamomileshark
KvR is good. I've also sold stuff on Gearslutz where I have a very low post count.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1