MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

STG Time Divider
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author STG Time Divider
Bryan B
suitandtieguy wrote:
Good news. Joe is working on the Divider PCB this week, so things should start moving again.

Yesssss! thumbs up
sunsinger
WaveRider wrote:
sunsinger wrote:

The Archangel is three times the fun now, because I have a solid Time Modules Suite.

yeah man, that must be lots of fun.

BTW I was quite blown away by the music on your soundcloud page!!!! wow very good stuff, impressive resume too smile

Thanks much for your kind words!
suitandtieguy
this PCB is going to be used in 3 different modules, with versions in both formats. the Time Divider (moog and euro), the .DIV(euro)/Dividers(moog), and a logic module.
lorenzovektor
.Div , wooohooo!

It's peanut butter jelly time!

I been wanting on this! Can't wait to get my triplets on!!!
mikecameron
HALLELUJAH!! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!
WaveRider
suitandtieguy wrote:
Good news. Joe is working on the Divider PCB this week, so things should start moving again.

great!!!

suitandtieguy wrote:
this PCB is going to be used in 3 different modules, with versions in both formats. the Time Divider (moog and euro), the .DIV(euro)/Dividers(moog), and a logic module.

you know you have a very hot lineup in your hands!!!.... that suite is going to be sweet!!!!!! so happy to see you get going on this Guinness ftw!

I ordered a 2-row skiff today, that will be for my DIN-synced STG aceed machine Rockin' Banana!
EMwhite
Hey Suit. Just wanted to ask for an update on availability of Time Divider?

Having just gotten the other Time modules into my rig, I'm looking towards the next step which will be some sort of clock divider, etc.

I've got my Moog Multi-pedal acting as clock source at the moment, pushing a Doepfer MSY2 Mid to Sync converter into the Buffer.

Maschine provides the beat (Roland CR-78 is my drum box of choice) and everything is Locked like nobodies business.

I'd love to take divisions of the Time Buffer clock elsewhere in my rig; at the moment, the only way to do this as far as I know is to take the Trig out from the Trigger Mini Store or to sacrifice one of the channels of the Shift Mgr set to one but that's no fun!

Thanks.
suitandtieguy
the design is done, right now i'm trying to find a new SMT manufacturer, as the company i worked with previously apparently doesn't care about my business any more, doesn't return emails or phone calls.

whatevs, it's now "commodity manufacturing", so it's a simple process now.

as soon as i have more data i'll post it here.
WaveRider
suitandtieguy wrote:

as soon as i have more data i'll post it here.

my new case is coming next week!

I guess you were busy on the archangel.... hope you get going on this soon!!...
suitandtieguy
OK so this far enough along i went ahead and made the sales page. we are working with an assembly house on our second job with them right now and this will be in the next batch. shipping in February in Moog format:

http://stgsoundlabs.com/products/time_divider_mu.htm

anyone who emails me their t-shirt size with their order gets a free t-shirt when it ships.
zapp550
Yes SlayerBadger!
Bryan B
I have every intention of purchasing a divider in the near future, and I would love to sport an STG shirt as well.
WaveRider
I hope the euro version follows soon... any idea ?
kuxaan-sum
+1 for Euro....been waiting for this?
I wants a shirt too... hyper
Paranormal Patroler
hmmm..... This might come in handy.
VinceL
STG website says Time Divider shipping in "February 2013."

Has anyone received one? seriously, i just don't get it
suitandtieguy
nope. no one ordered one either.
zapp550
suitandtieguy wrote:
nope. no one ordered one either.

eek!
If they're "ready" to go i'll plunk the cash down next payday. I'm tired of clocking my 5U rig from my flame clockwork.
Bryan B
I am waiting on a friend's tax return (hopefully a week or 2).
Just me
Insurance, registration and buying back my time suite has me broke for a bit. Soon as I recover, that isnext.
Mr. Pete
is this thing in euro yet?
kindredlost
How is this coming along? Am I the only one that ordered one in 5U?

LOL. No sweat, it's not like I'm on a recording budget and studio schedule but I'd love to be rockin' it in the system.

C'mon folks. Help me and Suit out. Order these so the run can be made. (do I sound desperate?)

I use dinsync for it's stability when I can but I don't have enough clocking modules to justify it most of the time. This will make a difference for sure with the Time Suite modules.

I'd love to have one of those Archangels to go along with these. Ron Sunsinger's setup is soooo nice. we're not worthy
VinceL
kindredlost wrote:
How is this coming along? Am I the only one that ordered one in 5U?

LOL. No sweat, it's not like I'm on a recording budget and studio schedule but I'd love to be rockin' it in the system.

C'mon folks. Help me and Suit out. Order these so the run can be made. (do I sound desperate?)...

I have let Suit know that I definitely will order one as soon as they are available.

I have enough tied up in orders/deposits for modules that I just couldn't (wouldn't seriously, i just don't get it ) pay for the Time Divider ahead of time.

You may be the only person who has already paid, but I am sure there are others, besides me, who will be ordering the Time Divider.
suitandtieguy
good news. i'm at the point where i'm just going to be waiting for the assembly house to finish the PCBs. still 6 weeks out but this is exciting. this PCB is also going to be used for the logic module too and the integer dividers.

it's been a long road so far. thanks for not burning me.
suitandtieguy
I'm sorry guys i'm sure i look like the biggest loser in the world but this is finally getting out the door.

if you're waiting for this in Moog format you'll have it soon, should ship on Thursday:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 3 of 4