MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ginkosynthese Sampleslicer kit availability?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Ginkosynthese Sampleslicer kit availability?
pricklyrobot
Anyone know if these kits are just temporarily out of stock vs. out of production?
Tried emailing, haven't heard back.
oaklandzzzoo
Last I heard, nothing until summer since he has a couple of modules in the works.
pricklyrobot
Cool. Thanks for the info.

Definitely got some stuff in the "to-build" queue that should keep me busy the next couple of months, anyway;)
templar
Thonk had some a few months back - might be worth joining their waitlist
pricklyrobot
templar wrote:

Yeah, I put myself down for an email notification at Modular Addict if they get them back in stock.
Hoping this and the Talko kit will both come available right around the time I've gotten round to clearing out a few spaces in my case and have a few dollars on my PayPal balance;)
pricklyrobot
Any fresh rumors on a new batch of these?

Got on the Modular Addict and Thonk list, and tried emailing Ginkosynthese directly, but so far just...crickets...
sammy123
I think Ginko is super busy with his synth fest right now.
AntonWoldhek
JW just posted on facebook that the pcb is as good as done. THe new version is completly thruhole.
Pre-ordering (EU) is possible: http://www.ginkosynthese.com/product/sampleslicer/

check the ginko facebook page for more info on the new version
BRNDSCHTZN
...thanks a lot for the information!

Just placed my preorder and will now have something to look forward to It's peanut butter jelly time! ...
glennfin
I want that Talko kit also!... been waiting for a while cry

pricklyrobot wrote:
templar wrote:

Yeah, I put myself down for an email notification at Modular Addict if they get them back in stock.
Hoping this and the Talko kit will both come available right around the time I've gotten round to clearing out a few spaces in my case and have a few dollars on my PayPal balance;)
pricklyrobot
glennfin wrote:
I want that Talko kit also!... been waiting for a while cry

pricklyrobot wrote:
templar wrote:

I got the Talko, from Thonk (shipping wasn’t too bad as I recall), a while back. It’s good fun!

Gave up on the Sampleslicer after about 6 months, and now the case is all full. Oh well...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1