MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ModDemod samples.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author ModDemod samples.
D/A A/D
Here they are!

cheers

Alex
Luka
this thing is the same as the cgs real ring modem isnt it?
Cybananna
yep. same as real ring modem.

It's a great thing for Euro / non-DIY people!

I have the moddemod and later got a real ring mod and compared one side of moddemod to the CGS and they're the same.

I liked the moddemod-demod.mp3. nice sounds!
dkcg
Dammit...I'm starting to get seller's remorse. lol

It's a cool module, but I rarely use it. Maybe I'll regret it down the road, but hopefully spbaker will use it way more than I have.

Great demos of the module D/AA/D.
kidtesla
Great demos! Thanks.
spbaker
dkcg wrote:
Dammit...I'm starting to get seller's remorse. lol

It's a cool module, but I rarely use it. Maybe I'll regret it down the road, but hopefully spbaker will use it way more than I have.

i promise i will give it a good home, i will love it and feed it and make sure it has a comfy bed to sleep in, with lots of blankets and sawtooths to keep it warm and use it in every patch love

great demos D/A A/D!

is it like the Plan B M25 where putting the same signal into both inputs = distortion?

dkcg mentioned you need to amplify the output as there is some signal loss- i'm guessing this is dependent on the source signal?
amnesia
ahhh

99% is my fav MBM album I use to love tripping to it :-)

any word on the CD release CRay?
D/A A/D
spbaker wrote:

great demos D/A A/D!

is it like the Plan B M25 where putting the same signal into both inputs = distortion?

dkcg mentioned you need to amplify the output as there is some signal loss- i'm guessing this is dependent on the source signal?

Yes, any true ringmod will create un upper octave fuzz when you input the same signal into both the x&y. As for boosting the output that is needed sometimes as it is a passive device, but who realy cares when it sounds this good?

amnesia wrote:
ahhh

99% is my fav MBM album I use to love tripping to it :-)

any word on the CD release CRay?

The Ross Cray cd will be out this month. I am assuming that's what you where asking about.
makenoise
Cybananna wrote:
yep. same as real ring modem.

It's a great thing for Euro / non-DIY people!

I have the moddemod and later got a real ring mod and compared one side of moddemod to the CGS and they're the same.

Cybananna, I have a CGS RRM that I purchased some time ago, and it does not sound like my modDemod. The differences are not so audible when feeding both program and carrier sine wave signals, but become obvious to me when using more complex signals for Program, an acoustic piano or human voice for example. The modDemod has far less carrier feed through and better low end then my RRM. Perhaps Ken is using different components, or matching more closely then he used to... or maybe I am crazy from listening to tooo many modDemods smile

Tony
makenoise
D/A A/D wrote:
Here they are!

cheers

Alex

Alex in response to your modulation and demodulation of a nostalgic audio.

All audio from this clip comes live from the bottom most output on the modDemod and employs both modulation and demodulation techniques as well as amplitude variation, filtering and signal interference. I used LPGs to filter and create amplitude variation. I summed the modulated signal with other program signals (of varying amplitude) to create interference.

Tony
wetterberg
Hi Tony, biggup on the Star Wars sample smile
Luka
so when i build the modem i should match the geranium diodes and it will sound as clear as the mdm?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1