MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

2017 Module re-stocks?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author 2017 Module re-stocks?
nickbaba
Schneiders has the Double Andore (edit: Mk2) listed as discontinued. Seems to be sold out just about everywhere. Also Stillson Hammer.

Anyone know if these modules have been discontinued? Maybe for new replacements on the horizon?

Or is it a case of a small/one-man company only doing a new run of modules once or twice a year?
nickbaba
Also the Harvestman site doesn't include either module in the "In Production" list - guess that may be my answer...?
mt3
Stillson Hammer mk 2 is listed as couming soon.
Kujo
For my harvestman needs I usually go to http://www.signalsounds.com/Default.asp .

Jason is very responsive and gives accurate ETA's on out of stock modules..etc
oranginafiend
ctrl-mod has both of them in stock
nickbaba
Couming soon. heh heh good one.
mt3
analoguehaven has the Double Andore. Not sure why it's listed as "discontinued/won't be restocked" on Schneiders.
governor blacksnake
A restock of Stillson Hammer Mark II is currently making its way to all interested dealers, but even that production run has sold out so we'll have to quickly organize another. We should be restocking Tyme Sefari and English Tear in the near future (TS is currently receiving a complete firmware rewrite), and some new devices will be released around the same time. Double Andore is not discontinued.
mt3
Release the hounds. Was quietly aroused by suggestive thoughts of DA mk III.
oranginafiend
governor blacksnake wrote:
A restock of Stillson Hammer Mark II is currently making its way to all interested dealers, but even that production run has sold out so we'll have to quickly organize another. We should be restocking Tyme Sefari and English Tear in the near future (TS is currently receiving a complete firmware rewrite), and some new devices will be released around the same time. Double Andore is not discontinued.

TS firmware rewrite!?! Count me excited SlayerBadger!
hyena
yes please! i hope the Sound of Thunder will be revised too!
Baddcr
governor blacksnake wrote:
...and some new devices will be released around the same time....

I can't wait... I mean I really can't!!! woah
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1