MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
Hovercraft
chriscarter wrote:
Just tried again... still getting this!

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time."

Same problem here.
jkammerl
Apologies, there were too many downloads smile It should work now again!

ps. I'd be great to see how you are using the firmware. If you have any videos, I'd love to see them
Tropic Al
Great thanks! nanners nanners nanners
chriscarter
Super, thanks...
Hovercraft
Thanks! (also for releasing the firmware). I was able to download to google drive, but not directly for some reason. hmmm.....
Zymos
So what's the trick? Just tried, got "quota exceeded".
Hovercraft
Zymos wrote:
So what's the trick? Just tried, got "quota exceeded".

Click on the google drive button.
Zymos
For me, the trick was don't try on an iPad. Was able to DL on my laptop no problem....
Hovercraft
Oh snap--google drive won't let me play or download the file.
jkammerl
Hm.. Try reloading the page. This morning I removed the Google Drive link and copied the firmware to my server.
Hovercraft
jkammerl wrote:
Hm.. Try reloading the page. This morning I removed the Google Drive link and copied the firmware to my server.

That did the trick--thanks!
Ptbarnum
Loaded this up today, lots of fun! Thanks to the programmer Rockin' Banana!
Trigga
will try it out! many thanks!!
Grayzone
kammerl beat repeat try out [video]https://youtu.be/HcTxDlasRpU[/video]
underdone5
I have Parasites firmware now so is it a good idea to download back to clouds firmware before downloading this? Or is it ok to just go ahead and download this with parasites still in there?

Hope this isn't to confusing-

Appreciate any advice,
Thanks-
Worwell
underdone5 wrote:
I have Parasites firmware now so is it a good idea to download back to clouds firmware before downloading this? Or is it ok to just go ahead and download this with parasites still in there?

Hope this isn't to confusing-

Appreciate any advice,
Thanks-

Just install it over the Parasites.

The examples that are popping up on youtube of this new mode look really fun. Can't wait to try it.
underdone5
thanks Worwell- will def give it a go
NewAndImprov
This looks very cool, like what I wanted to get from the Roland Scooper, but working in real time. Don't get me wrong, I like the Scooper a lot, but this looks even cooler.
skyshaver
Grayzone wrote:
kammerl beat repeat try out [video]https://youtu.be/HcTxDlasRpU[/video]

Remove the s in 'https' to get video links to work
jesselucas
Yes! Can't wait to try this!!! Rockin' Banana!
franman69
just gotta find some time.. downloaded and can't wait to try it out!!..
jkammerl
cool, thanks for sharing the video. The distortion at min 3:00 doesn't sound right to me.. this might be a bug - I'll investigate it soon. In general, the feedback parameter can quickly lead to distortion - be careful with it. I'm considering removing the feedback parameter and replacing it with a slice selection parameter to access/jump between previously recorded slices in memory (in real-time). Let me know what you think.

Here's another fun session I found on YT:

TommyRaddcliff
jkammerl wrote:
cool, thanks for sharing the video. The distortion at min 3:00 doesn't sound right to me.. this might be a bug - I'll investigate it soon. In general, the feedback parameter can quickly lead to distortion - be careful with it. I'm considering removing the feedback parameter and replacing it with a slice selection parameter to access/jump between previously recorded slices in memory (in real-time). Let me know what you think.

Here's another fun session I found on YT:

i LIKE the suggestion. ya the feedback gets harsh quick.

thanks for the sick addition to clouds!
cliffemu
I vote to keep the feedback parameter because it makes some unique sounds though I can see the value of a "scrub" (slice select) control.
TommyRaddcliff
cliffemu wrote:
I vote to keep the feedback parameter because it makes some unique sounds though I can see the value of a "scrub" (slice select) control.

alt version? you already have the V. with the feedback. its just a second .WAV file right? wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 2 of 17