MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
Johnny Matta
Wish th0mas is still working on this firmware. It'd be easily one of the best effect processors among Eurorack modules
L.C.O.
Just contributing to the chorus in saying that I love the new modes, and wanted to thank the developer for investing his time to make this, AND share it with us at no cost!
Very grateful.
p.
olivierkolly
nanners
KaOsphere
we're not worthy
th0mas
When I found out Clouds Parasites was no longer maintained (https://github.com/mqtthiqs/parasites/pull/1) I spent some time wondering what I wanted to do.

I tried bringing the Resonestor into the Kammerl firmware and, oddly enough, ran out of space. Specifically, RAM for the stack. I haven't figured out if this is because spectral clouds takes up more RAM than the original spectral mode, or I'm guessing Parasites has some other compromise or tricks to reduce RAM usage I haven't figured out yet.

So right now your options are wait patiently, or use that unofficial firmware build that was posted a few pages back. But I have no timeline for when I'd have something I'm happy to release.
MATSmile
w00t
Southfork
Did anyone upload a .hex of the latest Kammerl?
yghartsyrt
so.. is there a way to get the most recent kammerl version? it seems the site is down?
donrock
Which version is the most recent? I have version 05_p1 that I can share if needed
nectarios
donrock wrote:
Which version is the most recent? I have version 05_p1 that I can share if needed

That's the Wavepicker one I think, which is the most recent.
donrock
ok, if anybody needs it PM me, and I'll give you the link.
KaOsphere
Southfork wrote:
Did anyone upload a .hex of the latest Kammerl?

Looking for the same thing here.

th0mas, I don't know if this involves more work for you or not, but I may ask...

Do you have a .hex of your firmware avaliable ?

Thanks a lot.
jkammerl
Hey, I added the HEX for the v0.42 version here:
http://www.kammerl.de/audio/clouds/
abozzelli
@jkammerl

any chance to see this firmware ported to VCV Rack?
Southfork
jkammerl wrote:

Thanks was looking for this for ages!!! It's peanut butter jelly time!
1960strat
Wow, this is great stuff. Thank you for doing this!
jkammerl wrote:
tomskiis
I am now going to cop clouds screaming goo yo
tommyecho
I'm trying to find the Kammerl firmware download, but coming up empty at the links provided in this thread and elsewhere. Did it disappear?
Mashmore
tommyecho wrote:
I'm trying to find the Kammerl firmware download, but coming up empty at the links provided in this thread and elsewhere. Did it disappear?

So odd I just downloaded this yesterday from the site and you are right, Site seems to be either down or pulled.
jkammerl
Apologies, my server has hiccups from time to time. It should be up again!
jkammerl
Hmm sorry, something funky is still going on.. I'm on it
jkammerl
Ok all good again.. have fun!
dhoinjo
Maybe a stupid question but I'm rather safe than sorry: I've got the parasite firmware installed right now. Do I need to reinstall the official firmware again before installing this one? Or can I just install the Kammerl firmware over parasites?
ignatius
dhoinjo wrote:
Maybe a stupid question but I'm rather safe than sorry: I've got the parasite firmware installed right now. Do I need to reinstall the official firmware again before installing this one? Or can I just install the Kammerl firmware over parasites?

you can just install the kammerl one over parasites.. it doesn't matter.
dhoinjo
ignatius wrote:
dhoinjo wrote:

you can just install the kammerl one over parasites.. it doesn't matter.

thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 13 of 17