MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next [all]
Author Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
tommyecho
jkammerl wrote:
Ok all good again.. have fun!

Awesome! Thank you!

I loaded it up last night and lost a lot of sleep. Love it

Here's a first foray

glitch rock
joebauer
I love the Kammerl beat repeat so much that I decided to make a relabeled alternative panel just for it. I got in touch with Julius and he liked it and gave me permission to offer them for sale. (The files are also on github if you prefer to DIY) Thought I'd share here since there seem to be a few like-minded fans smile

Edit: You can get the panels from Etsy, here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/577997644/kalamazoo-kammerl-clouds-altern ative

What’s with all the silver wiggly lines on the panels? I'm a member of the North Coast Modular Collective, and as the name of the Collective suggests, we are closely associated with the Great Lakes region. We decided to celebrate that connection with a design sense of space. That’s why all our modules and panels are named after a location and feature topographical map contour lines from that place.
cptnal
Just installed Kammerl, so this interests me greatly. Thanks. thumbs up
jkammerl
I absolutely love it! Thanks Joe for creating this beautiful panel!

Inward
Especially the second one is really cool. I would love one!
dhoinjo
Where do you sell them?
mckenic
Beautiful!
But the shipping is a killer!
joebauer
dhoinjo wrote:
Where do you sell them?

They're up on Etsy right now at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/577997644/kalamazoo-kammerl-clouds-altern ative
joebauer
mckenic wrote:
Beautiful!

Thanks for the compliment. Sorry about the shipping, it's the same for me when I want to buy from Thonk ;-) But, PM me if you really want one and I'll look into whether there's a slower/cheaper shipping method to Ireland from here outside what Etsy offers with USPS (maybe FedEx, UPS, or DHL).
gonkulator
Ordered the panel. Guess I better load the firmware.
dhoinjo
Quote:
They're up on Etsy right now

thanks!
Bobby
nectarios wrote:

I just moved into a new house with the missus so studio is in boxes and this is a recording through the macbook's onboard line input.

This is great though!

Hi,

What is the sampler used in this?

All the best

Bobby
mckenic
joebauer wrote:
mckenic wrote:
Beautiful!

Thanks for the compliment. Sorry about the shipping, it's the same for me when I want to buy from Thonk ;-) But, PM me if you really want one and I'll look into whether there's a slower/cheaper shipping method to Ireland from here outside what Etsy offers with USPS (maybe FedEx, UPS, or DHL).

You know what - thanks for the offer but for what is offered the price is great! Please forgive my grumpy! I saw the panel was €17 and shipping is €11. Im VERY happy to pay that for such a cool panel, thanks for entertaining the idea but Imna just be grateful and grab a panel!

[Edit - Oh Crap! Dunno if I selected the White! Could I have a white please? Im Dave O Mahony from Limerick! Thanks!]
dhoinjo
Quote:
panel is €17 and shipping is €11

+20€ import taxes in Belgium if the total amount of value and shipping is above 22€. That gives a total of 48€ to get it here. eek!

Quote:
But, PM me if you really want one and I'll look into whether there's a slower/cheaper shipping method to Ireland from here outside what Etsy offers with USPS

PM'ed you
christophin
can I install this on uclouds?
nectarios
Bobby wrote:
nectarios wrote:

I just moved into a new house with the missus so studio is in boxes and this is a recording through the macbook's onboard line input.

This is great though!

Hi,

What is the sampler used in this?

All the best

Bobby

Radio Music
Funky40
joebauer wrote:

They're up on Etsy right now at:

Thanks !
my first alternative face plate i ever ordered.
Though, i´ve not installed the kammerl beat repeat yet.
joebauer
Funky40 wrote:

Thanks !
my first alternative face plate i ever ordered.
Though, i´ve not installed the kammerl beat repeat yet.

Thank YOU! I think I use the beat repeat on nearly every major patch I wire up. I used it for several months before making these panels and once I had one I was surprised at how much more I was able to get out of it just by having something so simple as all those labels on the panel instead of having to look it up. I'd love to hear what you make with yours!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Joe
mckenic
I found a set of settings that really worked for a major piece I was doing last year and just modulated around the settings not drastically changing modes or anything. Piece was successfully picked for a conference I submitted so yeah! It worked!

But Im REALLY looking forward to understanding with the faceplate, what I liked so much and worked so well for me just using ma ears!
dhoinjo
Quote:
I found a set of settings that really worked

care to share some of your findings? Any help/inspiration is always welcome!
mckenic
Absolutely, will do! It will be the weekend though if thats cool.
I must also mention I was feeding RadioMusic with Answerphone and Science Fiction soundscapes into Clouds - and my main thing for school is using a brainwave interface to cv control Clouds.

So YMMV - many of the brainwave cvs are scaled very low so minute movements in the module to be controlled :-)
dhoinjo
Thanks! thumbs up
jkammerl
Here's a cool demo by Cliffemu of the beat repeat mode (thanks!):
https://instagram.com/p/BfBylVinWrC/
nectarios
jkammerl wrote:
I absolutely love it! Thanks Joe for creating this beautiful panel!

Love it, just placed an order.
dhoinjo
waiting for my new frontpanel so decided to record a first patch.

Thanks nectarios for the idea of using euclidean rhythms to clock and trigger the beat repeater. Irregular clocks really open up this thing!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next [all]
Page 14 of 18