MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
dhoinjo
Got my new faceplate in the mail today. Thanks Joe!
mckenic
Ditto! Thank you very much!
thumbs up
joebauer
dhoinjo wrote:
Got my new faceplate in the mail today. Thanks Joe!

mckenic wrote:
Ditto! Thank you very much!
thumbs up

Great! Thank YOU. Would love to see what you do with them! smile
Mulletstache
Tried to find the answer on other threads but no luck, so i'll try here. I'm having a problem updating this firmware to a DIY clouds. When i play the file from a computer all the fourl leds blink red immediately. The outcoming sound is full from the computer and no matter what gain setting is on the module this happens still. When i play the file from my phone it recognizes the signal but eventually the update fails and the four leds start blinking. I have the phone on airplane mode so no interference should happen. I asked the guy who built it and he has no idea what could be wrong. Any help would be appreciated, this is really frustrating.
Southfork
Mulletstache wrote:
Tried to find the answer on other threads but no luck, so i'll try here. I'm having a problem updating this firmware to a DIY clouds. When i play the file from a computer all the fourl leds blink red immediately. The outcoming sound is full from the computer and no matter what gain setting is on the module this happens still. When i play the file from my phone it recognizes the signal but eventually the update fails and the four leds start blinking. I have the phone on airplane mode so no interference should happen. I asked the guy who built it and he has no idea what could be wrong. Any help would be appreciated, this is really frustrating.

Which diy clouds? Regular or uclouds?
Mulletstache
Southfork wrote:
Mulletstache wrote:

Regular one. I just fed it parasites firmware and it ate it on the first try.
Southfork
Mulletstache wrote:
Southfork wrote:
Mulletstache wrote:

I’m that case all I can recommmend is to try different settings and keep going. If parasites worked there’s nothing intrinsically different with beat repeat firmware. Maybe try some other firmwares like back to the original and see if they give you any problems.
Mulletstache
Southfork wrote:
Mulletstache wrote:
Southfork wrote:
Mulletstache wrote:

I’m that case all I can recommmend is to try different settings and keep going. If parasites worked there’s nothing intrinsically different with beat repeat firmware. Maybe try some other firmwares like back to the original and see if they give you any problems.

Yeah i got the parasites running like it should now so i decided to try the kammerl firmware on my factory made Clouds. Does the same thing as with the diy one. The audio file runs a certain amount of time and then all of a sudden all reds. Also what's interesting is that when it starts, only the first and the second led are running and if i turn the gain more it goes straight to reds. Also this was the case with the diy Clouds. I'll have to try with another laptop when i get home.

EDIT: Problem "solved": it appears you just had to have an infinite amount of tries. Don't know how many tens of times i tried it again and again but eventually it went through and after calibration everything seems to working fine. Now to play around with it!
nectarios

Cheers!
metaBit
christophin wrote:
can I install this on uclouds?

Wondering this too after seeing this:

Southfork wrote:

in response to a firmware question.

I thought they'd be identical but would love confirmation before I try to update the firmware on my uClouds. Thanks!
joebauer
nectarios wrote:

Cheers!

Looks great with friends! :-D Thanks for sharing!
beliefsystemrecords
Could anyone send me or upload the kammerl firmware? I just built a uClouds with matching kammerl panel but the kammerl website is down.

Thanks alot!

Cheers

D.
AnalogAssailant
ver 0.42 of kammerl (wav)
beliefsystemrecords
AnalogAssailant wrote:
ver 0.42 of kammerl (wav)

thanks so much !
baleen
so uh kammerl site is down and I don't have a copy of the manual for this firmware...does anyone have a manual or guide saved/bookmarked? thanks!
cliffemu
baleen wrote:
so uh kammerl site is down and I don't have a copy of the manual for this firmware...does anyone have a manual or guide saved/bookmarked? thanks!

You can look at that alt panel above XD
mckenic
Jazus - something I can actually help with!
Pulled a copy down to have a look at last month as I was getting ready for a gig.
AnalogAssailant
pdf version of manual
dhoinjo
thumbs up
baleen
YASSS thank you friends
jkammerl
My site is up again. Apologies for the down time!
mckenic
Great news! Thank you!

Do you want the zip above removed?
jkammerl
uClouds with kammerl pannel sounds cool! Would you mind sharing some pics?

beliefsystemrecords wrote:
Could anyone send me or upload the kammerl firmware? I just built a uClouds with matching kammerl panel but the kammerl website is down.

Thanks alot!

Cheers

D.
jkammerl
Nice breakbeat mangling:
moncks_crossing
Is the short press of the B button still allow to change the audio quality?
The LED glows red with the short press.
Could not see this in the Beat Repeat manual.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 16 of 17