MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 [all]
Author Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
Hazza26
cliffemu wrote:
Hazza26
turn up the dry/wet (first) parameter or try hitting the freeze button?

Unless I'm being an idiot, I don't think there's a dry/wet control in Beat Repeat mode?
cliffemu
Hazza26 wrote:
cliffemu wrote:
Hazza26
turn up the dry/wet (first) parameter or try hitting the freeze button?

Unless I'm being an idiot, I don't think there's a dry/wet control in Beat Repeat mode?

It's called "slice probability" on the kammerl site
Hazza26
cliffemu wrote:
It's called "slice probability" on the kammerl site

Gotcha, yep gave that a good wiggle.

I read on the Parasite page they recommend a recalibration after a firmware update. Might that fix it? Weird the other modes are all working though.
interpolate
The POSITION knob chooses how far into a slice to start the effect, so if POSITION is all the way clockwise, it shouldn't do anything but pass the audio through.

Also if FREEZE is turned on, then slice probability should do nothing.
Hazza26
Just reloaded the firmware and tried again. Absolutely cannot get this to work. Tried changing all the sample rate options. The only control which does anything is the input gain! All other modes work great.
seriously, i just don't get it
lootacow
Hazza26 wrote:
Just reloaded the firmware and tried again. Absolutely cannot get this to work. Tried changing all the sample rate options. The only control which does anything is the input gain! All other modes work great.
seriously, i just don't get it

You put a clock into the trig input right?
Hazza26
lootacow wrote:

Oh FFS.. this is a new level of fuckwittery for me!

I did that on the first go, then forgot when I came back to it.

Getting my coat now...

Thanks!
lootacow
Hazza26 wrote:
lootacow wrote:

Oh FFS.. this is a new level of fuckwittery for me!

I did that on the first go, then forgot when I came back to it.

Getting my coat now...

Thanks!

All good dude. We all make mistake sometimes.
lootacow
My favorite thing to do with the beat repeat firmware is to use it in conjunction with the Soundmachines Lightplane. I’m using the gate out to initiate the freeze function, Y out for size, and X out for texture. If I’m feeling crazy, I’ll run the Z to the density, or maybe the cutoff of the filter post Clouds. The LP1 makes it very “playable” especially when recording your finger movements.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 [all]
Page 18 of 18