MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 [all]
Author Kammerl Beat-Repeat Effect for Clouds
djd_oz
Fixed!
nectarios

So, it works fine on drums and things with loud transients but gets too clicky with anything that is smooth. Sending irregular clocks to it, makes a world of a different when its Slice Prob you can to CV, instead of Clock Div.
digitalohm
does anyone happen to have a copy of the manual? I'm not finding the docs at http://www.kammerl.de/audio/clouds/ just a folder with a couple images (not sure how to enable kammerl from the other clouds modes).
AnalogAssailant
digitalohm wrote:
does anyone happen to have a copy of the manual? I'm not finding the docs at http://www.kammerl.de/audio/clouds/ just a folder with a couple images (not sure how to enable kammerl from the other clouds modes).

check page 16 of this thread
gimber
AnalogAssailant wrote:
digitalohm wrote:

Thanks for that reminder. I missed this pdf the first time around and got into the habit of always checking his site for the manual.
digitalohm
AnalogAssailant wrote:

d'oh! thanks lol, i got to page 10 and gave up hope

Guinness ftw! Cheers!
jkammerl
The site is up and running again.. sorry for the inconvenience!
IImyment
Thank you Julius
Fuseball
Just received a Clouds today with Kammerl 0.42 installed. Loving the creative possibilities from the Beat-Repeat mode.

One question though - on the first granular mode... is feedback no longer a function with a frozen buffer? I installed the vanilla MI firmware and it worked on there but not on 0.42.

Apologies if this was covered earlier in the thread. Had a quick look a few pages back but didn't see any mention.
naturarerum
forget it, I managed to grab it smile if this happens again here's a google drive link for people looking to grab the wav: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14jXWY3afVnG8N_oQtr3Etnk6J-lomBqp

I'm trying to download the .wav from the website, but for some reason I'm getting dial-up speed - 12hours to download 11MB... could anyone upload it to google drive or something? Thanks!!
Mndscrpt
Hi! Does someone have an front overlay which i can just print out and put under the knobs?
dhoinjo
Mndscrpt wrote:
Hi! Does someone have an front overlay which i can just print out and put under the knobs?

I have an extra Kammerl faceplate lying around somewhere here if you want it. 15€ and it's yours cool
charonme
Mndscrpt wrote:

I'm also interested in a printable paper overlay

kammerl processed koshi chimes
https://www.facebook.com/dreamscenesbratislava/videos/322739655332234
behndy
heyyyyyyyyyy there. LOVE this FW. thanks so much for doing it!

one issue - i get a beat lag when i go a beat into Kammerl compared to the beat clean.

what am i doing wrong?

thanks!

edit - never mind. lol. i'm an idiot. had the Loop Start to far up. DURP.

running it on a Monsoon and it is BEAUTIFUL having all the options mapped out to knobs instead of clicking through like OG Clouds.
toneburst
Has anyone designed a Beat-Repeat-specific panel for the Antumbra Smog module?

Would love to see it, if so.
deftinwulf
toneburst wrote:

+1 on this, and echoing that sentiment, has anyone created (or have plans to create) a Beat Repeat panel for Monsoon?
Dedal
deftinwulf wrote:
toneburst wrote:

+1 on this, and echoing that sentiment, has anyone created (or have plans to create) a Beat Repeat panel for Monsoon?

I can do it in a few days, can you send me reference (with beat repeat funks) in any look to PM?
Dedal
Hey guys, I read aaall thread but still got questions: 1-is there any chance to upload wave FW to diy version of clouds calls Clouds mini? I hear that they bricking sometimes when parasite uploading via wave, and - where can I get hex of final 05 beta? we're not worthy thanks for FW by the way, it looks awesome, I just get second clouds for it smile
Dedal
well, did not wait for answers, tried to flash through wav, and it is expected miniclouds died, does not rise neither 042 nor 051 nor the parasite waah
djd_oz
Which mini clouds version was that?
Dedal
djd_oz wrote:
Which mini clouds version was that?
instruo uClouds (not original)
djd_oz
From their website:

Quote:
Flashing alternate firmware via an audio signal is not supported and can cause the module to crash, requiring re-flashing with a programmer. It's advised to use a jtag programmer to change the firmware, or better yet, get me to do it for you!
Dedal
djd_oz wrote:
From their website:

Quote:
Flashing alternate firmware via an audio signal is not supported and can cause the module to crash, requiring re-flashing with a programmer. It's advised to use a jtag programmer to change the firmware, or better yet, get me to do it for you!

That’s right, but where can I get last hex FW?)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 [all]
Page 17 of 17