MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Question regarding Ciat-Lonbarde synth accessories
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Question regarding Ciat-Lonbarde synth accessories
drillkicker
Now that the Cocoquantus I ordered is on its way to my house, I've decided to look into acquiring some patching cords for it, and I'm confused about what I should get. It sez on the CL web site that the synths have It's peanut butter jelly time! jax but I can't find any viable It's peanut butter jelly time! patcher cords that aren't disturbingly expensive, i.e. $15 for one single cord. Will the Cocoquantus work with regular synth patchers or does it only work with the bans ?
chrisdermo
Check on ebay for cheap banana jack test cables.
Dunno if you're Europe or US or whatever, but I ordered these recently at just over £1 per cable and they are great
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380450598276
jimmie
I've ordered bunch of banana chords at TestPath on January. Then order was replaced by new one (order more) on early Feb. After that, I filled their contact form several times, emailing directly, no answer at all! very frustrating It's an internatinal order, tho. Now March is closing to the end, I'm really frustrated, my patience is near to the end, I'll have to find other dealer. Looking for pomona chords. eBay is out of qustion for the price, tho Dead Banana
jimmie
chrisdermo wrote:
Check on ebay for cheap banana jack test cables.
Dunno if you're Europe or US or whatever, but I ordered these recently at just over £1 per cable and they are great
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380450598276

Ah this is a good deal indeed... they don't seem to do international, tho..
Tropic Al
Buy direct from the website for international -

https://www.rapidonline.com/truconnect-red-0-5m-4mm-stackable-lead-17- 0380

I ordered 40 today and they were shipped out about an hour later
jimmie
Thanks for the link... if they were pomona bananas...
cebec
I use TestPath. I made an order recently and they shipped the ones in stock within a few days. Back-orders can take a bit longer.
jimmie
How come that's possible Dead Banana I've been waiting for 2 months and they don't get back to my f*ing inquiries.

My problem is, I'm not sure if I can give them up now. My order was about $300 shipping included. If I make an order somewhere else and they'll finally sent me, heck, in May, that'll be disaster.
cebec
That's bizarre, jimmie, sorry to hear that. I've never had issues like that. I've had to email them and have gotten responses before. Is there a number you can call?
jimmie
Hey, thanks for your sympathy! So, I've just placed on another order at Mouser Electronics. They are slightly less expensive or about the same to TestPath (when including shipping to Japan).

Fingers crossed for the worst scenario, tho - arriving chords from both companies and charged for $600+ Dead Banana Thing is, I already have got about 20 chords in Japan because of the TestPath's delay Dead Banana but those chords are not my liking so...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1