MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Dusty Patches modular videos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Dusty Patches modular videos
Dusty Patches
Hey everybody! I've been documenting my modular adventure for a couple months now, and would love to share it with you here.

Here is my latest.

A patch so nice I used it twice - I tweaked a few settings but all the cables were left in place.

Trigga
great! love to see the bitbox in action!
Dusty Patches
Thanks Trigga!

Dcramer
Great tracks! we're not worthy
Dusty Patches
Thank you Dcramer!

This one features Loquelic Iteritas and some guitar playin'.

Dusty Patches
Been on a bit of a spree lately. I recently acquired Loquelic Iteritas, Three Sisters, Pam's New Workout, Choices, Pressure Points, and Ataraxic Translatron. All put to good use here. This is also the first time I synced the OP-1 to the modular, which worked flawlessly and was lots of fun.

Dusty Patches
Been learning how to use the Octatrack.

tonymasiello
Nice to see some modular and guitar mixed together. I'm hoping to do the same when I get my rack filled in...
Dusty Patches
It's nice to have a mix of timbres, synthesized and organic sounds. Currently dreaming about a rack of solenoid controller modules to blur the line between synthetic/organic...
Dusty Patches
Here is another track. Shortlist modules used: fxbox, Loquelic Iteritas, Braids, Clouds, Ataxaric Translatron.

soggybag
Dusty Patches wrote:
Hey everybody! I've been documenting my modular adventure for a couple months now, and would love to share it with you here.

Here is my latest.

A patch so nice I used it twice - I tweaked a few settings but all the cables were left in place.

Very cool!
Dusty Patches
Thanks soggybag!

Back with another. First real patch with the Eloquencer.

Karabekian
Some really nice tracks going on here. Liked the second one a lot.
SB-SIX
Amazing! Cool to see your sound progressing. Those octatrack vids are so nice i almost regret selling it smile
Dusty Patches
Thank you Karabekian and SB-SIX! I do very much dig the Octatrack, really need to spend some more time on it!

Here is my latest vid.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1