MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Gotharman's Anamono Xmini
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author Gotharman's Anamono Xmini
gotharman
Introducing the Anamono Xmini :-)

-1 analog filter in slot, 4 oscillators/samplers,
4 effects processors, 4 VCA's, 4 RingVCA's,
8 ADSR envelopes, 4 LFO's, 4 Random Generators,
4 track note sequencer, 8 track control sequencer
-CV in's and out's, and MIDI in and out
-4 trigger buttons and touch screen keyboard
-USB for import/export of wav files
-1x audio in, 1x audio out
-1024 presets, 1024 songs
-10 minutes of sampling time
-Fully modular in a compact design!


gotharman




gotharman
tIB
Bravo! Still totally in love with my deformer, this looks like lots of that in a more synthy package. What's the expected price?
rayce
Wow

Great work. A new classic I think! Looks like a huge amount of functionality in the Little Deformer form factor.

Really like how much more you can do with the touch screen now. The trigger and note entry on the sequencer touch screen looks very intuitive and easy to use.

Impressive! I assume you can use the same filter boards in it as with its older big brother AnaMonoX?
gotharman
tIB wrote:
Bravo! Still totally in love with my deformer, this looks like lots of that in a more synthy package. What's the expected price?


Thank you very much tIB!

Price will be 1099 euro, but right now you can save 150 euro, by pre-ordering at:
www.gotharman.dk
cube48
Awesome! Congratulation to a new baby. Really great specs in compact format! Tempted to chain it into big brother. Btw, could big bro get similar touch control too? Is the filter choice optional too? I mean does it share the same physical format of big AnamoNo X?
gotharman
rayce wrote:
Wow

Great work. A new classic I think! Looks like a huge amount of functionality in the Little Deformer form factor.

Really like how much more you can do with the touch screen now. The trigger and note entry on the sequencer touch screen looks very intuitive and easy to use.

Impressive! I assume you can use the same filter boards in it as with its older big brother AnaMonoX?


Thank you very much Rayce!

Yes, this started out as an idea to make a more affordable version of Anamono X, but developed into something of its own :-)

And yes, the two brothers are sharing the same filter boards.
gotharman
cube48 wrote:
Awesome! Congratulation to a new baby. Really great specs in compact format! Tempted to chain it into big brother. Btw, could big bro get similar touch control too? Is the filter choice optional too? I mean does it share the same physical format of big AnamoNo X?


Thank you very much!

The bigger brother can't unfortunately get the same kind of touch control, since the touch display on this uses a different technology.

Filterboards on both brothers are exactly the same.
visible cow
Sorry if this is mentioned in the videos but what are the four effects?
richie
Buy 2 aNamoNo Xmini or 1 anAmoNo X razz
Sounds great! Will the manual be released soon? Like that the typeface is different now too.
dogoftears
can we get a basic comparative break down?
cube48
Full specs and comparison is already online. Nice read hyper

http://www.gotharman.dk/anamono_xmini.htm
gotharman
visible cow wrote:
Sorry if this is mentioned in the videos but what are the four effects?


Effects can be (copied from my site):

-Digital filter/EQ - 16 filter types and 2 EQ types. Derived from Fuzion.

-Chorus - Gotharman's special chorus with an added Deep parameter, that adds space to the chorus.

-Pitch-Shifter - +/- 1 octave, +/- 2 octaves or +/- 4 octaves. Adustable sense.

-Stretcher - Tries to time stretch the input signal, while at the same time keeping up with it. Impossible? -Yes, indeed :-)

-FM - Adds self-FM to the input signal in +/- 1 octave, +/- 2 octaves or +/- 4 octaves ranges.

-Resonator - Adds space to the sound.

-Distortions - 4 types: Valve, Sine, Fuzz, Xdis.

-Pitch Shaper 1 and 2 - 1 and 2 input versions of Gotharman's special Pitch Shaper, that forces an audio signal to play back at a specific pitch, determined either by an adjustable frequency, or by the frequency of another audio signal.

-Glitch Shifter 1 and 2 - Imperfect pitch shifters.

-Wave Shaper - Re-shapes the input signal.

-ONLY EFFECT 1 and 2:

-Granulator - Cuts the input signal up in grains, that can be re-arranged. The anAmoNo X granulator can sync to the sequencer.

-Variator. Creates new variations of the input signal. Both pitch and rhythmic variations.

-Delay - Delay with time and feedback controls, plus Gotharman's Deep, Size, Beam and Xfade controls. Deep adds space to the delay, Size makes the playback range more narrow than the input recording range, and beam beams the delay to previously unknown places. The Xfade control on this delay, creates valleys between the delay taps. The more it is turned up, the more time the valleys takes up.

-Roto Delay - New Gotharman delay! This is a 2 tap delay, that is constantly crossfading between the 2 taps. When the Xfade control is turned down, the crossfading is rough, the more it is turned up, the more smooth the crossfading gets. Other controls are the same as the first delay.

-Bright Delay - First delay, but with a brighter sound, created by a resonator.

-Bright Roto Delay - Roto delay, but with a brighter sound, created by a resonator.

-Reverb - Takes up 2 effect slots: 1+3 and/or 2+4.
gotharman
richie wrote:
Buy 2 aNamoNo Xmini or 1 anAmoNo X razz
Sounds great! Will the manual be released soon? Like that the typeface is different now too.


I hope to release the manual soon, but it does take time to write it hyper
gotharman
dogoftears wrote:
can we get a basic comparative break down?


I am working on a comparion sheet, but until further, you can find this on my site:

Compared to anAmoNo X:

-1 analog filter slot instead of 2

-Capacitive touch display instead of resistive touch

-Re-sizable touch keyboard with Y-mod, instead of fixed size (an advantage of the capacitive touch display)

-Touch navigation instead of button navigation

-4 oscillators/samplers instead of 5

-Half the number of sequencer tracks

-128 / 10 minutes of samplings vs. 476 / 47 minutes

-Simplified trigger system

-Less knobs and buttons

-Only one Morph knob

-CV inputs are optional
gotharman
cube48 wrote:
Full specs and comparison is already online. Nice read hyper

http://www.gotharman.dk/anamono_xmini.htm


Thanks for helping me out!
iamgoldman
Wow. Now i dont know which one i want...

Great work as always.
richie
Hi gotharman,
will the typeface change also be moved to the FuZioN and the anAmoNo X?
Also is there a gotharman forum or facebook group I can join?
gotharman
iamgoldman wrote:
Wow. Now i dont know which one i want...

Great work as always.


Thank you very much!

Yeah, it is always hard when you have to make a choice...
gotharman
richie wrote:
Hi gotharman,
will the typeface change also be moved to the FuZioN and the anAmoNo X?
Also is there a gotharman forum or facebook group I can join?


I have, at this moment, no plans of porting the Xmini typeface to Fuzion or anAmOno X. This would be really hard work...

Sure, you can find me on facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/Gotharman
psyclone001
I've looked at the specs but can't find whether this has stereo in and out, or mono only?
I can just find '1x audio in, 1x audio out' ??
Elephantbud
Mono...
psyclone001
Oh ok.
Thought it would at least be stereo out, and considering all its onboard effects.
Thanks
dekalboy
I am curious to know if the anamono X MINI will have the same kind of "sub tracks " as the anamono X : SLIDE, DELAY, GATE ?

Also has to make choices and think about some of my synths to sell and go for anamono world ....need little synths ( physically speaking ) and huge big sound especially for bass ; anamono with the dual filter board I think is a good choice for that.

Another question I am asking to myself : if one track is used for samples instead oscillators, is it possible to switch sample slot in a particular step of the sequence ? seeing that there is only 4 tracks available , it would be nice to have this in order to create a drum track just with one single track and several drums samples....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group