MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bionic Lester mk][
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Bionic Lester mk][
Baddcr
Of all the new releases I am super excited about this... I have the mk][ PH, HD, DA, SH and the Kermit, this seems like an inevitability!

Anyone else?

p.s. I looked and didn't see another BLmk][ thread!
Infinity Curve
Seems interesting, but I don't have room and I'm happy with my mk1. Was hoping they would be the same size so I could swap them out maybe, but alas the mk2 is bigger
Baddcr
I've never found a mk1 so have yet to go down this particular path of audio exploration!

mk][ will be mine, I am literally watching the shops... waiting! I have the cash ready...
Infinity Curve
It's definitely a filter with character, and has some interesting capabilities between the 2 channels. Probably not the ideal choice for a bread and butter filter for normal subtractive stuff, but if you like it's sound, it's quite versatile and can get pretty crazy if you let it. Driving the inputs hard and cranking the gain sounds quite good nice as well, gets nice and saturated. It can sound pretty clean at times, but it really excels at filthy dirtiness
sackley
I'm really enjoying my mkI. I really like the clocking options for ch B. Probably would have tried a mk][, but wouldn't fit in my setup either. Pairs nicely with my mkI DA though!
Infinity Curve
sackley wrote:
Pairs nicely with my mkI DA though!

It sure does! thumbs up
Baddcr
Oh yes... I am definitely looking for character, I have Ripples and a few other nice ones.
mt3
Interesting to see where it fits in the switching capacitor filter spectrum:
* Bi 'n' Tic
* Synchrodyne
* Bionic Lester mk 1
Baddcr
With a little luck they should be available in about a months time after Scott finishes working on the Malekko thing and gets back to production!

It's peanut butter jelly time!
ethnotronics
Is there any news?
Mk I is impossible to find in Europe, so I am eagerly waiting for mk II
Baddcr
Yep, I was under the impression this would have dropped by now...

I can't afford it at the moment anyway... so hey ho!
ethnotronics
Baddcr wrote:
With a little luck they should be available in about a months time after Scott finishes working on the Malekko thing and gets back to production!

It's peanut butter jelly time!

Malekko thing?
Baddcr
Drum machine thingy ethnotronics grin

See this thread:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175286&highlight=
mt3
More drool here:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175407&start=125&pos tdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Baddcr
Not long now?

(hides)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1