MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

New module - Goodbye Kitty!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  

Is there too much pink in your video?
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No one cares
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
I would totally buy a module like this!
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Author New module - Goodbye Kitty!
nangu
I'm thrilled to announce our first video module - Goodbye Kitty!

Are you tired of hue-related accidents?

Have the intricate moire patterns that you're supposed to be projecting during a technical death metal set suddenly gotten out of hand and gone as pink as Barbie's Malibu Dream House?

Have you ever accidentally gotten too pink while doing visuals for a skinhead rave, and gotten a legendary ultra-wedgie afterwards?

Then maybe you need our new color control module. Goodbye Kitty!

Simply run your final RGB mix through it. It will intelligently shift all of the values that might look pink to the nearest alternate color, while still allowing you to use stunning reds and vibrant purples. Think of it as an intelligent color quantizer.

Or think of it as some utter BS that I made up when I was half drunk and irritated at my video rig. What day is it? The first of April?

All joking aside, I would totally buy a module like this. Maybe an actual module manufacturer can make it real?
eth
You could probably pull this off once LZX's open framework digital modules get released. My impression is that Lars wants people to implement their own processing algorithms on these things, perhaps you're not too far off from making this real!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1