MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Window Comparator -> MiniWave
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Window Comparator -> MiniWave
parasitk
Can the ramp generator on the Window Comparator be clocked into audio range? And could this ramp drive a MiniWave?

This chaos rack I'm putting together likely won't have any actual VCOs in it, and I'd like to make sure I will still be able to do the wavetable thing with my MiniWave.

Thanks!
Cat-A-Tonic
Quote:
Can the ramp generator on the Window Comparator be clocked into audio range? And could this ramp drive a MiniWave?

It most certainly can, and to great effect!
Thanks for making me try a new patch!
Perhaps I'll throw up another demo.

Quote:
This chaos rack I'm putting together likely won't have any actual VCOs in it, and I'd like to make sure I will still be able to do the wavetable thing with my MiniWave.

I've got a similar idea about a rack full-o-chaos.
I'm going to do one that is all Ian Fritz. twisted
parasitk
Cat-A-Tonic wrote:
Quote:

It most certainly can, and to great effect!
Thanks for making me try a new patch!
Perhaps I'll throw up another demo.

Sweet, please do! I'd like to hear those two working together.
Cat-A-Tonic
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&start=0&postday s=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
The demo is here. I think the ramp oscillator works particularly well for bass lines.
haricots
The ramp on my WC doesn't seem to scale properly. What should the range be? Is there a pot for cv tuning?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1