MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New module available C103 MKII
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author New module available C103 MKII
Thalassa
Hi guys after few months out of stock the C103 is back but as a new powerful module smile

This new MKII version expands a lot the functionality and the sonic possibilities of the original design. It has four built in mixers , new individual outputs and new voltage controlled distortion circuit with independent output. Additionally each divider and multiplier stage has his own level potentiometer.

More info :

http://corsynth.com/home/modules/c103mkii

Sound demos :

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/312618049" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]

ericD13
I loved my C103 ...
Now I want to abandon it.

Very nice improvements.
What is the input of the distortion ?
gregae
applause applause applause

I've been waiting for this one to drop!

applause applause applause
ba1
Is it up on modulargrid so I can re-consider my entire existence... yet again!
Thalassa
Thank you for your comments screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
I don't know why the soundclound is not loading confused

ericD13 the input of the distortion is the MIX OUT.
It can be used also to process any signal. Imagine that you have a bass sequence and you want to add a of distortion after the filter and before VCA. Patch the filter output to the Multiplier input, turn the F Mult level and the signal at the MIX output will be the same as the input. Now you have your bass sequence as the input of the distortion. You will have your distorted signal at the DIST OUT

Here you have the block diagram :

[/img]
Thalassa
ba1 wrote:
Is it up on modulargrid so I can re-consider my entire existence... yet again!

Yes it is cool

https://www.modulargrid.net/d/corsynth-c103-frequency-divider-multipli er-mkii
JohnLRice
As always, a lovely module and excellent demos! screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! w00t love

Thalassa wrote:
I don't know why the soundclound is not loading confused
hmmm..... Soundcloud is often a mystery on Muff's! seriously, i just don't get it I know that sometimes if there are too many spaces in your title (that get turned into dashes) it might not work but I don't think that's the case here.

When ever the "[s]" tags don't work, the Wordpress embed code seems to work, for the most part. To do that do the following:

1) select your playlist set and make sure the set hasn't played yet or is currently playing the first track (if it isn't on track 1 all of the tracks wont play in sequence confused )

2) Click the "Share" button

3) in the dialog box that pops up click "Embed", check the "Wordpress code" box and then copy the contents of the "Code and preview" box

4) Paste the code into your Muff's message and test. It should work although it doesn't seem to show up the same on Muffs as it does in the Soundcloud preview for some reason. (it just looks like it's just going to play the first track but it should play all in the sequence)

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/312618049" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments= true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
Thalassa
Thanks a lot John , now it's working! we're not worthy we're not worthy
JohnLRice
Thalassa wrote:
Thanks a lot John , now it's working! we're not worthy we're not worthy
thumbs up
Old Bruce
I have been waiting for this to be restocked, now you have updated it. Ordered one. Thanks.
Thalassa
Thanks Bruce smile
drob842
Great module! Will you be sending a supply to Noisebug? Thanks.

Thalassa wrote:
Hi guys after few months out of stock the C103 is back but as a new powerful module smile

This new MKII version expands a lot the functionality and the sonic possibilities of the original design. It has four built in mixers , new individual outputs and new voltage controlled distortion circuit with independent output. Additionally each divider and multiplier stage has his own level potentiometer.

More info :

http://corsynth.com/home/modules/c103mkii

Sound demos :

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/312618049" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]

Thalassa
drob842 wrote:

Thanks thumbs up Yes, noisebug will distribute the module.
gregae
Noisebug has an order coming... Rockin' Banana!
gregae
Thalassa wrote:

Here you have the block diagram :

Are all the mixers unity gain? In particular, I'm thinking it would be great if the MULTs could offer additional gain to square up the sine/triangle waves they produce.

Or could the distortion circuit do that? hmmm.....
newgreyarea
Thalassa wrote:
drob842 wrote:

Thanks thumbs up Yes, noisebug will distribute the module.

WOOOHOOO!!
Thalassa
gregae wrote:
Are all the mixers unity gain? In particular, I'm thinking it would be great if the MULTs could offer additional gain to square up the sine/triangle waves they produce.

Or could the distortion circuit do that? hmmm.....

No, actually the MIX OUT, DIX MIX , MULT MIX and SW MIX are a 30% attenuated to avoid clipping. Since in this modules the signals are in phase , its quite easy to clip the mixers if they are unity gain, so I decided to attenuate them.

You can use the distortion to square up the output. The distortion is not hard clipping, it's soft clipping so it will round a bit the edges before clipping.
Thalassa
These are going to noisebug Guinness ftw!

[/img]
gregae
Thalassa wrote:

[/img]

One of 'em already has my my name on it! applause
newgreyarea
gregae wrote:
Thalassa wrote:

[/img]

One of 'em already has my my name on it! applause

I'm changing my name to Corsynth so they will all literally have my name on them.
Thalassa
newgreyarea wrote:
I'm changing my name to Corsynth so they will all literally have my name on them.

lol lol lol lol lol
ba1
Then these Never maintain cash savings again Never maintain cash savings again Never maintain cash savings again are going to Noisebug!
Thalassa
Finally I've made a video demo for the module d'oh! d'oh!

Firechild
VERY nice demo!
Thalassa
Firechild wrote:
VERY nice demo!

Thanks hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2