MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Vermona DSR-3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Vermona DSR-3
Llouwelyn
Hello

user your opinion interest me please?

thanks
???
Bump!
???
Anyone tried one? They seem to be kind of obscure, not much reviews and I can't try one since the only vermona dealer doesn't have any in stock.

How is the gain, does it overdrive the signal?
How is the EQ and overall sound quality (noise and stuff)
And do you subjectively love it and why?

I think stereo is really nice!
radialMelt
Was trying to research this unit just the other day. Not much out there on it. Would definitely be curious to hear from some users.
maltemark
I have one. Gain is not very colorful like the Fostex 3180 I've had, both a positive and a negative. I'd like to have both but couldn't afford keeping them at the same time.

Eq is useful for a wide range of sculpting, doesn't introduce character really - overall the cleanest spring I've had (positive). Not as sproingy as the Fostex or the d&r units, but also more versatile.

I don't love it, I love the Fostex. But the Fostex was the one to go.

https://m.bonedo.de/artikel/einzelansicht/vermona-dsr-3-dual-spring-re verb-test.html
radialMelt
maltemark wrote:
I have one. Gain is not very colorful like the Fostex 3180 I've had, both a positive and a negative. I'd like to have both but couldn't afford keeping them at the same time.

Eq is useful for a wide range of sculpting, doesn't introduce character really - overall the cleanest spring I've had (positive). Not as sproingy as the Fostex or the d&r units, but also more versatile.

I don't love it, I love the Fostex. But the Fostex was the one to go.

https://m.bonedo.de/artikel/einzelansicht/vermona-dsr-3-dual-spring-re verb-test.html

Thanks!

The samples on that page sound really good. Almost not even like a spring verb. I suppose that could be good or bad depending on what you're after. But damn, I'm impressed.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1