MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

interviewed on the intertubes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author interviewed on the intertubes
ex_dead_teenager
I just got interviewed this week by an online art magazine because of my noisecore busking here's a link to the fun:

http://www.destroyserious.com/categories/music/desolation-sound-interv iew#more-534
ex_dead_teenager
it's got synth noise...
pugix
Thanks for posting! I totally agree with what you said about more people busking. I'd like to do it, but my gear weighs at least 10 times what yours does. I might be able to figure it out. There is a downtown mall where I live, where you see lots of buskers of all sorts.
ex_dead_teenager
I'm glad you liked it! my best advice if you're going to go out to the street is figure out the bare minimum of what you'd need and take that. I have a bag and anything that can't fit in it doesn't go busking with me.

Also be prepared to answer a lot of questions from people, I can't tell you how many times I've had to tell folks that no, I'm not playing a radio. d'oh!

if you do end up busking noise let me know I'd be really excited to know other people are doing this too.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1