MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[SH-1oh1] Pitch bend calibration
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author [SH-1oh1] Pitch bend calibration
goldplate
Quote:
1.8 Pitch bend calibration After the installation of the SH-1oh1 the pitch bend signal needs to be calibrated if it was installed. To do this play an A and send midi pitch bend commands to the SH-1oh1 until the 101 is in tune. While it is in tune switch to the config menu by pressing TRANPOSE + HOLD, press U&D and then press the second highest keyboard key. You can now exit the config menu by pressing TRANSPOSE.

I want my SH-1oh1 going 1 octave around played note when receving pitch bend messages. Now it goes up and down like of the same mount of keys that its keyboard has.

I tried to follow the manual to do it but I can't understand how to know the amount it will affect after calibrating.

Could you explain more?

Thanks
tubbutec
Hi, the amount is fixed to about the same range as the original bender. The calibration sets the offset. If you want less range you can probably set this in your DAW or midi keyboard.
goldplate
But what key to enter on the keyboard to set what amount?
goldplate
Could you help please ? screaming goo yo
tubbutec
It is not possible to set the range (it is fixed), only the offset with the calibration. You can however adjust the range in your DAW or on your midi keyboard.
goldplate
OK, sorry I didn't understand first time due to the sentence.

It is not handy to set this externally. I use a Linnstrument and it's well made to produce vibratos and slides via pitch bend messages. To get the good note when sliding it is needed that all controlled synths are set the same. For the CV/Gate synths that's set in my Cirklon and the maximum amount is 12 semi-tones, what I like very much for the keyboard bender wheel/joystick in the same time.

May it be possible in the future (or in the circuits) to change this fixed amount ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1