MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Endorphin.es Shuttle system
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Endorphin.es Shuttle system
Reordian
I have spotted the system is now available at Shcneider's. It was introduced at NAMM earlier this year.
What are your thoughts on this? I am not familiar with their modules at all so I was wondering if someone knowledgeable would care to share their opinion on this system.
In general, I like closed systems by single manufacturers, there just dont seem to be enough videos of the sound of the Endorphin.es.
RussiaZero23
I rather have the system separate as Some of the Endorphin's I do not care much about but that is my needs.

I did a few Demos on youtube using The Shuttle Control, Furtherrr Gen, and Terminal. Some Are demos Showing what some modules can do and others are the first time trying the modules.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiTJBvLv7uZuaJRycGofgp1iJtzh7JB UB

Maybe that will help you out.
insula

love love
Abomb1st
I have the Furthrrrr generator, it was my favourite complex oscillator from that DPO, Rubicon and Furthrrrr shootout a while back. If you can find that its worth checking out. I love mine, only thing I'm not into is the lack of fine tune, the one multi turn pot is very sensitive and knocks out easy. The Terminal never interested me as i had some other modules covering that territory and the hp wasn't worth it. I find it even less desirable now they have discontinued the original Terminal and gone digital with it (thats just personal taste though)
amop
insula wrote:

love love

It's really pretty love
insula
Abomb1st wrote:
I have the Furthrrrr generator, it was my favourite complex oscillator from that DPO, Rubicon and Furthrrrr shootout a while back. If you can find that its worth checking out. I love mine, only thing I'm not into is the lack of fine tune, the one multi turn pot is very sensitive and knocks out easy. The Terminal never interested me as i had some other modules covering that territory and the hp wasn't worth it. I find it even less desirable now they have discontinued the original Terminal and gone digital with it (thats just personal taste though)

also i have one, and i love it... still thinking to get another one hyper

i really like the aproch for osc pith multi turn pot, give more relosution and i guess this is the reason to don't have fine tune.

anyway is pretty stable my FG and don't really need a fine tune pot.
luketeaford
Looks nice and would probably be fun on its own. Their complex oscillator was my least favorite in the shootout thread mentioned above in every patch, but as part of a system i would expect to adjust to it.
Tonemod
I have a system on order. When it arrives and I've had some time with it I'll post my impressions here.
Tonemod
Bah, my opinion will take a while. Looks like my unit is ~4 weeks out. The joys of waiting in Canada...
dash80
amop wrote:

It's really pretty love

Agreed love love love
Eagleclaw
It looks cool.
Eagleclaw
insula wrote:

love love

Ok, so its fucking gorgeous and the system looks good too.
RussiaZero23
Its funny in most pictures on line it looks yellow but in person and with low lights in Goldish. Very good panels (not to fond of the Graphics but you get used to it). Also the light show is fun. I just wish the gateway is cheaper.

If any one in the USA wants to sell me one cheaply I'm all ears.
Tonemod
RussiaZero23 wrote:
Its funny in most pictures on line it looks yellow but in person and with low lights in Goldish. Very good panels (not to fond of the Graphics but you get used to it). Also the light show is fun. I just wish the gateway is cheaper.

The graphics aren't my preference either, but I think with the panel colour they add to the charm. Can't imagine the system would be as appealing in grayscale.

Or maybe it would.
norde
The case is from Endorphin.es too?
Tonemod
norde wrote:
The case is from Endorphin.es too?

It's a Frap Tools case with custom graphics.
norde
oh ok just found it in the Schneiderslanden too.
It is a Frap Tools with aluminium sides I guess.
Tonemod
Yep, you got it.

I wish the cases were a little deeper. If I get along with the shuttle system I could see housing the rest of my rack in plus cases, but 43mm and flying bus cables is going to be tight and sacrifices would have to be made.

As a little outboard skiff / standalone instrument it looks great.
amop
Got a demo at Superbooth and it's really cool conceptually, but i think I'd opt for the modules individually. Can't say I got the full benefit of the sound, as it's as noisy at SB as it is at any music trade show.
RussiaZero23
amop wrote:
Got a demo at Superbooth and it's really cool conceptually, but i think I'd opt for the modules individually. Can't say I got the full benefit of the sound, as it's as noisy at SB as it is at any music trade show.

Bring headphones.

Yeah I would not get it in one big block. Going with individual modules is the way to go. I also did not care for the New Terminal (I went for the Older one).
As the system is growing The terminal is even more useful in adding the extra something that a patch may need. and the Ability to change the slopes on both AD stages is a must (the most used feature I use on it when I use the AD).
Roy72
Abomb1st wrote:

On the Furthrrr thread the Endorphin.es people talk about mounting some 5-7mm felt between the knob and faceplate to make it a bit less sensitive, I would have tried it by I don't get to fabric shops that often
RussiaZero23
Quote:
On the Furthrrr thread the Endorphin.es people talk about mounting some 5-7mm felt between the knob and faceplate to make it a bit less sensitive, I would have tried it by I don't get to fabric shops that often

I tried that and I used Leather Disk that I made (much thicker then what they suggested in that Thread and It did not work at all. you need a much thicker material and you need to cut a hole in it that is Larger then the Nut that holds the shaft. Then it need to be thick enough to apply some pressure (resistance) to the bottom of the knob.

Mind you the Modification I did helped but did not fix the actual Problem.
auctor11
Hey Guy, I'm new here. I just purchased Endorphin.es Shuttle. It's amazing! Loving it! Please PM me if you purchased this unit as well. Rockin' Banana!
corduroyflipflops
I'm pretty seriously looking at getting one.

The thing stopping me is that the jacks are in such a dumb position! All the vids ive seen require tiny pinchy fingers pushing cables aside for a wiggle.

Haven't managed to find one in the flesh to try it out though.

Any owners want to chime in?

[video]https://youtu.be/K1EhF910YnE[/video]
oldsoulsound
I'm in research mode and have just purchased rails and and a power supply. I will be building a case for it over the next few weeks. I'm thinking of getting the Furthrrr as my first module. Do you think this is a wise choice or should I set off with something like an STO?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3