MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Music Thing Modular Superbooth 2017 Preview
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Music Thing Modular Superbooth 2017 Preview
Tombola
Five new(ish) modules; Mixer, Graphic Eq, Spring rev2, Chord Organ, Magnetophon...
Chopper
exiting!!!
spoor
Really like the thoughtful video intro.

I'll inevitably end up with all of these at some point.
oootini
Mixer looks really cool and the feedback loop for the spring is right on. Best feature on the doepfer a199. Good work!!
euromorcego
thumbs up the mixer looks excellent for small system.
pritzcobinger
The mixer really looks great and i'm also excited about the magnetophon!
ntkrw
Gonna get it all!
Daisuk
Great stuff! smile Can you still fit a digital tank on the Spring reverb? Need it for a portable case, and don't want to drag the spring tank around.
Tombola
Daisuk wrote:
Great stuff! smile Can you still fit a digital tank on the Spring reverb? Need it for a portable case, and don't want to drag the spring tank around.

Yes, works exactly the same - as before, the brick pokes out a bit at the back, so you need a shallow module next to it!
toneburst
Great stuff!

oootini wrote:
Mixer looks really cool and the feedback loop for the spring is right on. Best feature on the doepfer a199. Good work!!

Definitely will get one of these, as the lack of the feedback loop on the original version was what put me off.

a|x
DMR
This all looks great! Would the Spring expander / break-out also work with the original Spring module? Are those also aluminum panels for the SimpleEQ I see?
davidh
magnetophon Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
ym2612
Cool! New Music Thing releases always get me excited.

Does the new Spring use the same vactrol crossfader circuit as the original? I tend to get frustrated when I'm trying to go 100% wet with it.
nigel_mck
Nooooo! Just ordered everything for Spring Reverb Rev1! Oh well, I'll just build it and dream about feedback for awhile. All the modules look dope!
MariosSuave
Looking forward to the updated Radio Music firmware. Especially the changes made to enable "standard" wave files. Anyone have any more details on the changes and availability?
Daisuk
Tombola wrote:
Daisuk wrote:

Yes, works exactly the same - as before, the brick pokes out a bit at the back, so you need a shallow module next to it!

Awesome. Thanks for the info! smile Any idea when the new modules/kits will be available?
platform
Magnetophone now in stock at Thonk!
batchas
MariosSuave wrote:
Looking forward to the updated Radio Music firmware. Especially the changes made to enable "standard" wave files. Anyone have any more details on the changes and availability?

I'm also wondering.
And this will work on the 2.1 version too?
Paranormal Patroler
EQ looks nice!
batchas
batchas wrote:
MariosSuave wrote:

I'm also wondering.
And this will work on the 2.1 version too?

Anyone knows? Any BETA availble?

Thonk don't answer my emails and Radio Music PCBs are sold out, so not sure about anything.
woodster
There is a new BETA due soon, I saw a screenshot posted on Facebook of the configurator software, loads of new stuff include.
batchas
woodster wrote:
There is a new BETA due soon, I saw a screenshot posted on Facebook of the configurator software, loads of new stuff include.

Oh. Pers. not on FB, so good to know. Thanx thumbs up
euromorcego
any news from Music Thing Modular? I'd really like to see this graphic eq and the mixer ...
Tombola
euromorcego wrote:
any news from Music Thing Modular? I'd really like to see this graphic eq and the mixer ...

Graphic is not far off, Mixer is far off. (Sorry I can't be more specific!)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1