ADDAC 611 Gotharman's VC Tube BPF

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: luketeaford, lisa, Kent, Joe.

Paranormal Patroler
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Paranormal Patroler » Wed May 17, 2017 6:20 pm

22tape wrote:I've never bought anything from ADDAC. How long after official announcement does it usually take before it goes on sale? I'm sure there's not an exact answer.... just looking for a guesstimation.

:guinness:
I asked ADDAC about it in particular (because let's face it, tube modules from ADDAC are going to be :sb:) and based on what he said I'd guesstimate around 2 months time. He did say it doesn't require much more to go into production but he needs to sort some other stuff first.
All rights reserved; all wrongs reversed.

22tape
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by 22tape » Thu May 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Paranormal Patroler wrote:
22tape wrote:I've never bought anything from ADDAC. How long after official announcement does it usually take before it goes on sale? I'm sure there's not an exact answer.... just looking for a guesstimation.

:guinness:
I asked ADDAC about it in particular (because let's face it, tube modules from ADDAC are going to be :sb:) and based on what he said I'd guesstimate around 2 months time. He did say it doesn't require much more to go into production but he needs to sort some other stuff first.
Great, thanks for that! :party:

22tape
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by 22tape » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:22 pm

ballpark cost for this?

:nana:

stikygum
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by stikygum » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:11 am

Paranormal Patroler wrote:Just wish it were stereo. Hmmm a standalone stereo unit, hmmmm. One can dream!
Why not go to the source. Flemming, aka Gotharman, just released his Tubaz filter in Anamono X / Xmini format. I have me one coming with my mono Xmini, but the Anamono X has stereo outs. Ok, it's more than a Euro module, but it's one hell of a synth especially with the CV upgrade.
WTB: EML 101

Paranormal Patroler
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Paranormal Patroler » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:14 am

stikygum wrote:
Paranormal Patroler wrote:Just wish it were stereo. Hmmm a standalone stereo unit, hmmmm. One can dream!
Why not go to the source. Flemming, aka Gotharman, just released his Tubaz filter in Anamono X / Xmini format. I have me one coming with my mono Xmini, but the Anamono X has stereo outs. Ok, it's more than a Euro module, but it's one hell of a synth especially with the CV upgrade.
Thanks for pointing out, but why would I want a synth if all I want is a tube filter? :mrgreen:

stikygum
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by stikygum » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:19 pm

stikygum wrote:
Thanks for pointing out, but why would I want a synth if all I want is a tube filter? :mrgreen:
We'll see, you don't know yet that you actually want an Anamono X; I was just trying to help you realize it :hihi: His gear is great and well worth it :sb:
WTB: EML 101

Paranormal Patroler
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Paranormal Patroler » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:09 am

stikygum wrote:
stikygum wrote:
We'll see, you don't know yet that you actually want an Anamono X; I was just trying to help you realize it :hihi: His gear is great and well worth it :sb:
Nah, ADDAC tube filter in stereo is what I want. I might have to get two :sb:

Knock
Common Wiggler

ADDAC 611 GOTHARMAN'S VC TUBE BPF

Post by Knock » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Living near ADDAC have their privileges. André lent me three of the first test filters to try out.
I'm impressed!
Sound so good!
Sometimes out of control, but who wants that!
This is paradoxical a very controlled teste. I have others more wild. And drums, this module is great on drum sounds. I show you soon.
Here is my first test.
Sorry about the camera placement
Hope you guys like it!
:goo:

Knock
Common Wiggler

Post by Knock » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:04 pm

you might need three :hihi:

Here the ADDAC 611 GOTHARMAN'S VC TUBE BPF as drums.

Nah, ADDAC tube filter in stereo is what I want. I might have to get two :sb:[/quote]

monads
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by monads » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:08 am

Sounds nice! Thanks for the links!! Any word on when these officially will be available???

shred
desperation tentacle

Post by shred » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:05 am

lovely sound! looking forward to this
A Dingleberry Monstrosity wrote:CATS OR GTFO!!!!!

www.shredderghost.bandcamp.com

???
Veteran Wiggler

Post by ??? » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Yeah!!! Any news? I'd love to get one!

turin horsey
Wiggling with Experience

Post by turin horsey » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 pm

Me too! :goo:

groovar
Common Wiggler

Post by groovar » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:17 am

Anyone hear any Update?

OlivierWah
Common Wiggler

Post by OlivierWah » Tue May 07, 2019 2:17 pm

nimmen
Wiggling with Experience

Post by nimmen » Tue May 07, 2019 2:45 pm

Oh my, was just playing with tubaz just minutes ago, must be some cosmic coincidence! Now just need some spare cash :zombie:
busy soldering...

acidbob
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by acidbob » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:26 am

One question about the 611 since I have the Gothar one, does this one actually provide LP output??? To me it seems like it

gotharman
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by gotharman » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:50 am

acidbob wrote:One question about the 611 since I have the Gothar one, does this one actually provide LP output??? To me it seems like it
Yes, both this and the newest revision of my Tubaz filterboards has LP and HP outputs added.

acidbob
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by acidbob » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:31 pm

gotharman wrote:
acidbob wrote:One question about the 611 since I have the Gothar one, does this one actually provide LP output??? To me it seems like it
Yes, both this and the newest revision of my Tubaz filterboards has LP and HP outputs added.
Thanks Flemming, I am actually considering getting the ADAC one, i like the first one you built for me so much, but would be nice to have the LP option. But then again, I also like to have the original module handmade by you - How much do you feel that the LP option adds to the original design?

By the way, I am Daniel (Århus) maybe you remember me from many years ago when you built the CS filter for me. it's was me that put in the non-CS80 filter IC in the CS module, I think the one I put in was from a CS10 or 15 - I think CS10 and 15 are the same. I visited you while being on a Labview programming course in Hørsholm.

I have been out of the euro game for some time, but just ordered a Juno chorus and a SY 0.5 (Syncussion clone in euro)

I hope you are doing well and business is well :)

I still meet with Oliver once in a while, we recently played together at a gig in Århus, well we played separately, but at the same venue.

So still making music, but since you didnt release any new modules for a while I was thinking - nah euro is not for me anymore hahaha, just kidding.

I still enjoy your modules very much.
I am sending you a PM with links to my releases, if you have the time, maybe you can see if you can spot the CS and Tub-filter.

Sanys
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Sanys » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Where can I buy this module

Summa
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Summa » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Sanys wrote:Where can I buy this module
Depending on your location you can get them in the US at Analog Haven or straight from ADDAC by just sending them an order from their website

Switchzik
Common Wiggler

Post by Switchzik » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:18 pm

I'd be curious to hear more from this one. Looks very interesting but I didn't see much on YouTube and ADDAC didn't do a demo.

Sanys
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Sanys » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:53 pm

thx Summa, i'l give it a look.
so Divkid Superbooth'19 demo is the only demo out there?

Sanys
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Sanys » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:52 pm

no single demo of ADDAC603 VC Triple Bandpass Filter

gotharman
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by gotharman » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:36 am

acidbob wrote:
gotharman wrote:
Thanks Flemming, I am actually considering getting the ADAC one, i like the first one you built for me so much, but would be nice to have the LP option. But then again, I also like to have the original module handmade by you - How much do you feel that the LP option adds to the original design?

By the way, I am Daniel (Århus) maybe you remember me from many years ago when you built the CS filter for me. it's was me that put in the non-CS80 filter IC in the CS module, I think the one I put in was from a CS10 or 15 - I think CS10 and 15 are the same. I visited you while being on a Labview programming course in Hørsholm.

I have been out of the euro game for some time, but just ordered a Juno chorus and a SY 0.5 (Syncussion clone in euro)

I hope you are doing well and business is well :)

I still meet with Oliver once in a while, we recently played together at a gig in Århus, well we played separately, but at the same venue.

So still making music, but since you didnt release any new modules for a while I was thinking - nah euro is not for me anymore hahaha, just kidding.

I still enjoy your modules very much.
I am sending you a PM with links to my releases, if you have the time, maybe you can see if you can spot the CS and Tub-filter.
Yes, yes, I remember.

The LP has a dark and dull character, that I really love.

Return to “Eurorack Modules”