MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ADDAC 611 Gotharman's VC Tube BPF
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author ADDAC 611 Gotharman's VC Tube BPF
OlivierWah
See on Instagram:

Remake of this module

w00t
Paranormal Patroler
love ADDAC tube modules. Oh boy!
acidbob
yEAAAH this filter is my favorite. Wouldn't mind having the ADDAC version too
burnn_out!
Oh shit woah nice SlayerBadger! Miley Cyrus
OlivierWah
It's seems amazing: good base module, addac quality, tube grin, full cv control, compact.
Can wait grin.
Paranormal Patroler
Just wish it were stereo. Hmmm a standalone stereo unit, hmmmm. One can dream!
porphyrion
Still love their 601 filterbank every day. absolutely superb unit-
can only dream about what this baby brings!
The Illuminaire
Cannot wait to hear demos. This looks delicious.
22tape
yes please.

how many hp you reckon? the original is 18 i think.
le_palace
looks like 12 hp(?).
turin horsey
Yes indeed! Very excited about this, jumped to the top of my want list, especially since original TubaZ seem impossible to find. Anyone have any intel on what the "phase" switches are for? And I'm assuming "mix out" bypasses filter for applications where drive is all thats needed?
turin horsey
Also, like most tube filters it's bandpass, what's with the "LP" parameter?
turin horsey
turin horsey wrote:
Also, like most tube filters it's bandpass, what's with the "LP" parameter?

Just checked IG, LP is from prototype faceplate, it is indeed bandpass, now for what those switches do!
22tape
le_palace wrote:
looks like 12 hp(?).

Looks about right. Can't wait for this hyper
turin horsey
New vid from Superbooth, speaks briefly about the model around 2:00. Anyone know what he means by "phase inversion on the outputs"?

Module is finished and going into production "very soon", about $300 retail.

So ready for this!

DonKartofflo
Less talking, more tube filtering!!
Kent
turin horsey wrote:
New vid from Superbooth, speaks briefly about the model around 2:00. Anyone know what he means by "phase inversion on the outputs"?

There are phase inversion switches on the outputs. See the silver toggles within the photos.
turin horsey
SewerBadger wrote:
turin horsey wrote:

There are phase inversion switches on the outputs. See the silver toggles within the photos.

Definitely got that part, but what does phase inversion actually mean/do? None of my other filters, tubes or not, have this parameter.
turin horsey
DonKartofflo wrote:
Less talking, more tube filtering!!

screaming goo yo

ben_hex
Very nice! (along with plenty of others) I'm gutted I missed the chance to check loads of things out at Superbooth. This looks great.
Paranormal Patroler
ben_hex wrote:
Very nice! (along with plenty of others) I'm gutted I missed the chance to check loads of things out at Superbooth. This looks great.

Yeah man, I've never seen you do an ADDAC vid hmmm..... They had so many cool modules on display. That mixer ... mmm! love
ben_hex
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
ben_hex wrote:

Yeah man, I've never seen you do an ADDAC vid hmmm..... They had so many cool modules on display. That mixer ... mmm! love

No prior connection in terms of me doing video demos in place. I made it priority to try and get around everyone I was making videos for at Superbooth just out of curtesy more than anything. Would be great to work with ADDAC too though, lots of great modules. I use the 207 sampler in nearly all my patches.
Paranormal Patroler
ben_hex wrote:
I use the 207 sampler in nearly all my patches.

Gotcha! 207 is the Quantizer Mr. Green razz lol Watching your videos of SB by the way ... feels so nice to revisit the place! Great job dude.
ben_hex
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
ben_hex wrote:
I use the 207 sampler in nearly all my patches.

Gotcha! 207 is the Quantizer Mr. Green razz lol Watching your videos of SB by the way ... feels so nice to revisit the place! Great job dude.

Yeah quick and useful, I'm happy with it.

Thanks! I'm watching them back and I'm happy with how much we covered. I'll have 50 videos by the time I'm done (37th uploading now). Plenty for me to go watch back and wish I was still there.
22tape
I've never bought anything from ADDAC. How long after official announcement does it usually take before it goes on sale? I'm sure there's not an exact answer.... just looking for a guesstimation.

Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2