MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ADDAC 611 Gotharman's VC Tube BPF
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author ADDAC 611 Gotharman's VC Tube BPF
OlivierWah
See on Instagram:

Remake of this module

w00t
Paranormal Patroler
love ADDAC tube modules. Oh boy!
acidbob
yEAAAH this filter is my favorite. Wouldn't mind having the ADDAC version too
burnn_out!
Oh shit woah nice SlayerBadger! Miley Cyrus
OlivierWah
It's seems amazing: good base module, addac quality, tube grin, full cv control, compact.
Can wait grin.
Paranormal Patroler
Just wish it were stereo. Hmmm a standalone stereo unit, hmmmm. One can dream!
porphyrion
Still love their 601 filterbank every day. absolutely superb unit-
can only dream about what this baby brings!
The Illuminaire
Cannot wait to hear demos. This looks delicious.
22tape
yes please.

how many hp you reckon? the original is 18 i think.
le_palace
looks like 12 hp(?).
turin horsey
Yes indeed! Very excited about this, jumped to the top of my want list, especially since original TubaZ seem impossible to find. Anyone have any intel on what the "phase" switches are for? And I'm assuming "mix out" bypasses filter for applications where drive is all thats needed?
turin horsey
Also, like most tube filters it's bandpass, what's with the "LP" parameter?
turin horsey
turin horsey wrote:
Also, like most tube filters it's bandpass, what's with the "LP" parameter?

Just checked IG, LP is from prototype faceplate, it is indeed bandpass, now for what those switches do!
22tape
le_palace wrote:
looks like 12 hp(?).

Looks about right. Can't wait for this hyper
turin horsey
New vid from Superbooth, speaks briefly about the model around 2:00. Anyone know what he means by "phase inversion on the outputs"?

Module is finished and going into production "very soon", about $300 retail.

So ready for this!

DonKartofflo
Less talking, more tube filtering!!
Kent
turin horsey wrote:
New vid from Superbooth, speaks briefly about the model around 2:00. Anyone know what he means by "phase inversion on the outputs"?

There are phase inversion switches on the outputs. See the silver toggles within the photos.
turin horsey
SewerBadger wrote:
turin horsey wrote:

There are phase inversion switches on the outputs. See the silver toggles within the photos.

Definitely got that part, but what does phase inversion actually mean/do? None of my other filters, tubes or not, have this parameter.
turin horsey
DonKartofflo wrote:
Less talking, more tube filtering!!

screaming goo yo

ben_hex
Very nice! (along with plenty of others) I'm gutted I missed the chance to check loads of things out at Superbooth. This looks great.
Paranormal Patroler
ben_hex wrote:
Very nice! (along with plenty of others) I'm gutted I missed the chance to check loads of things out at Superbooth. This looks great.

Yeah man, I've never seen you do an ADDAC vid hmmm..... They had so many cool modules on display. That mixer ... mmm! love
ben_hex
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
ben_hex wrote:

Yeah man, I've never seen you do an ADDAC vid hmmm..... They had so many cool modules on display. That mixer ... mmm! love

No prior connection in terms of me doing video demos in place. I made it priority to try and get around everyone I was making videos for at Superbooth just out of curtesy more than anything. Would be great to work with ADDAC too though, lots of great modules. I use the 207 sampler in nearly all my patches.
Paranormal Patroler
ben_hex wrote:
I use the 207 sampler in nearly all my patches.

Gotcha! 207 is the Quantizer Mr. Green razz lol Watching your videos of SB by the way ... feels so nice to revisit the place! Great job dude.
ben_hex
ben_hex wrote:
I use the 207 sampler in nearly all my patches.

Gotcha! 207 is the Quantizer Mr. Green razz lol Watching your videos of SB by the way ... feels so nice to revisit the place! Great job dude.

Yeah quick and useful, I'm happy with it.

Thanks! I'm watching them back and I'm happy with how much we covered. I'll have 50 videos by the time I'm done (37th uploading now). Plenty for me to go watch back and wish I was still there.
22tape
I've never bought anything from ADDAC. How long after official announcement does it usually take before it goes on sale? I'm sure there's not an exact answer.... just looking for a guesstimation.

Guinness ftw!
Paranormal Patroler
22tape wrote:
I've never bought anything from ADDAC. How long after official announcement does it usually take before it goes on sale? I'm sure there's not an exact answer.... just looking for a guesstimation.

Guinness ftw!

I asked ADDAC about it in particular (because let's face it, tube modules from ADDAC are going to be SlayerBadger!) and based on what he said I'd guesstimate around 2 months time. He did say it doesn't require much more to go into production but he needs to sort some other stuff first.
22tape
22tape wrote:

Guinness ftw!

I asked ADDAC about it in particular (because let's face it, tube modules from ADDAC are going to be SlayerBadger!) and based on what he said I'd guesstimate around 2 months time. He did say it doesn't require much more to go into production but he needs to sort some other stuff first.

Great, thanks for that! w00t
22tape
ballpark cost for this?

nanners
stikygum

Why not go to the source. Flemming, aka Gotharman, just released his Tubaz filter in Anamono X / Xmini format. I have me one coming with my mono Xmini, but the Anamono X has stereo outs. Ok, it's more than a Euro module, but it's one hell of a synth especially with the CV upgrade.
Paranormal Patroler
stikygum wrote:

Why not go to the source. Flemming, aka Gotharman, just released his Tubaz filter in Anamono X / Xmini format. I have me one coming with my mono Xmini, but the Anamono X has stereo outs. Ok, it's more than a Euro module, but it's one hell of a synth especially with the CV upgrade.

Thanks for pointing out, but why would I want a synth if all I want is a tube filter? Mr. Green
stikygum
stikygum wrote:

Thanks for pointing out, but why would I want a synth if all I want is a tube filter? Mr. Green

We'll see, you don't know yet that you actually want an Anamono X; I was just trying to help you realize it hihi His gear is great and well worth it SlayerBadger!
Paranormal Patroler
stikygum wrote:
stikygum wrote:

We'll see, you don't know yet that you actually want an Anamono X; I was just trying to help you realize it hihi His gear is great and well worth it SlayerBadger!

Nah, ADDAC tube filter in stereo is what I want. I might have to get two SlayerBadger!
Knock
Living near ADDAC have their privileges. André lent me three of the first test filters to try out.
I'm impressed!
Sound so good!
Sometimes out of control, but who wants that!
This is paradoxical a very controlled teste. I have others more wild. And drums, this module is great on drum sounds. I show you soon.
Here is my first test.
Sorry about the camera placement
Hope you guys like it!
screaming goo yo

https://youtu.be/2Rsu-Iuy-3M
Knock
you might need three hihi

Here the ADDAC 611 GOTHARMAN'S VC TUBE BPF as drums.

https://youtu.be/WMpdo9ckXRE

Nah, ADDAC tube filter in stereo is what I want. I might have to get two SlayerBadger![/quote]
monads
Sounds nice! Thanks for the links!! Any word on when these officially will be available???
shred
lovely sound! looking forward to this
???
Yeah!!! Any news? I'd love to get one!
turin horsey
Me too! screaming goo yo
groovar
Anyone hear any Update?
OlivierWah
Now out :

http://www.addacsystem.com/news/introducing-addac611-gotharmans-vc-tub e-filter
nimmen
Oh my, was just playing with tubaz just minutes ago, must be some cosmic coincidence! Now just need some spare cash zombie
acidbob
One question about the 611 since I have the Gothar one, does this one actually provide LP output??? To me it seems like it
gotharman
acidbob wrote:
One question about the 611 since I have the Gothar one, does this one actually provide LP output??? To me it seems like it

Yes, both this and the newest revision of my Tubaz filterboards has LP and HP outputs added.
acidbob
gotharman wrote:
acidbob wrote:

Yes, both this and the newest revision of my Tubaz filterboards has LP and HP outputs added.

Thanks Flemming, I am actually considering getting the ADAC one, i like the first one you built for me so much, but would be nice to have the LP option. But then again, I also like to have the original module handmade by you - How much do you feel that the LP option adds to the original design?

By the way, I am Daniel (Århus) maybe you remember me from many years ago when you built the CS filter for me. it's was me that put in the non-CS80 filter IC in the CS module, I think the one I put in was from a CS10 or 15 - I think CS10 and 15 are the same. I visited you while being on a Labview programming course in Hørsholm.

I have been out of the euro game for some time, but just ordered a Juno chorus and a SY 0.5 (Syncussion clone in euro)

I hope you are doing well and business is well smile

I still meet with Oliver once in a while, we recently played together at a gig in Århus, well we played separately, but at the same venue.

So still making music, but since you didnt release any new modules for a while I was thinking - nah euro is not for me anymore hahaha, just kidding.

I still enjoy your modules very much.
I am sending you a PM with links to my releases, if you have the time, maybe you can see if you can spot the CS and Tub-filter.
Sanys
Where can I buy this module
Summa
Sanys wrote:
Where can I buy this module

Depending on your location you can get them in the US at Analog Haven or straight from ADDAC by just sending them an order from their website
Switchzik
I'd be curious to hear more from this one. Looks very interesting but I didn't see much on YouTube and ADDAC didn't do a demo.
Sanys
thx Summa, i'l give it a look.
so Divkid Superbooth'19 demo is the only demo out there?
Sanys
no single demo of ADDAC603 VC Triple Bandpass Filter
gotharman
acidbob wrote:
gotharman wrote:
acidbob wrote:

Thanks Flemming, I am actually considering getting the ADAC one, i like the first one you built for me so much, but would be nice to have the LP option. But then again, I also like to have the original module handmade by you - How much do you feel that the LP option adds to the original design?

By the way, I am Daniel (Århus) maybe you remember me from many years ago when you built the CS filter for me. it's was me that put in the non-CS80 filter IC in the CS module, I think the one I put in was from a CS10 or 15 - I think CS10 and 15 are the same. I visited you while being on a Labview programming course in Hørsholm.

I have been out of the euro game for some time, but just ordered a Juno chorus and a SY 0.5 (Syncussion clone in euro)

I hope you are doing well and business is well smile

I still meet with Oliver once in a while, we recently played together at a gig in Århus, well we played separately, but at the same venue.

So still making music, but since you didnt release any new modules for a while I was thinking - nah euro is not for me anymore hahaha, just kidding.

I still enjoy your modules very much.
I am sending you a PM with links to my releases, if you have the time, maybe you can see if you can spot the CS and Tub-filter.

Yes, yes, I remember.

The LP has a dark and dull character, that I really love.
gotharman
Found a couple of demo's:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 3