MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

patch ideas?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Production Techniques  
Author patch ideas?
nkhalilian
So I am a rookie to the modular game (about a year and some change in) and needless to say my patching skills are basic at best. I keep making very similar sorts of sounds, dont know if this is a limitation of the modules I own or my general lack of knowledge. Anyway I was hoping some of you could give me some pointers on patch ideas or generally different ways of approaching this modular madness. Also any suggestions on new modules I could acquire that would improve my set up would also be appreciated.

this is my setup more or less

ghostly606
I am sure you'd be better off posting this in the Eurorack specific forum. thumbs up

I am a bit of a modular noob myself but my initial comment would be that you need more modulation sources - LFOs, triggers, envelopes. You have Peaks and a single ADSR. Peaks is dead handy but nothing beats CV control over rate or waveshape, same with the ADSR. Everyone needs a Maths huh. razz

Maybe to get out of a rut try limiting yourself to only using 2 or 3 modules, this focuses you on patching more creatively.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Production Techniques  
Page 1 of 1