MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TEMPI Cheat Sheet
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author TEMPI Cheat Sheet
Petur
I made this TEMPI cheat sheet since i always forget how the menu system works. Thought i might as well share in case anyone else finds value in it. Available in dark and printer friendly PDFs =)

Dark: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fd0ufq79b7qb6jw/TEMPI%20Cheat%20Sheet%20%5Bd ark%5D.pdf

Printer Friendly: https://www.dropbox.com/s/52201hi7vc1czs3/TEMPI%20Cheat%20Sheet%20%5Bl ight%5D.pdf

[/img]
NoMoreNightmares
Petur wrote:
I made this TEMPI cheat sheet since i always forget how the menu system works. Thought i might as well share in case anyone else finds value in it. Available in dark and printer friendly PDFs =)

Dark: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7463762/Tempi%20Cheat%20Sheet/TEMP I%20Cheat%20Sheet%20%5Bdark%5D.pdf

Printer Friendly: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7463762/Tempi%20Cheat%20Sheet/TEMP I%20Cheat%20Sheet%20%5Blight%5D.pdf

[/img]

Not all heroes wear capes... thanks! I was needing something like this.
BaloErets
Thanks so much for sharing. This works so much better than the post-it's I have taped to the side of my desk smile
wonkychris
Good call applause
Naut.Sirius
Thank you so much for this!
EternalTurtle
SlayerBadger! nice layout and easy to understand. Thanks
Petur
I am happy you like it!

I just realized that negative and positive phase was marked backwards. The linked PDFs are updated with corrected versions.

Cheers!
demangone
Fantastic, thank you so much.
jesselucas
applause It's peanut butter jelly time! applause Thank you!!!
hawkfuzz
MVP
savethisrocketship
applause Thank you!
wildfrontiers
Amazing, thank you!
amop
applause thumbs up

Thanks man!
macs4music
Nice one :)
risome
Thank you Miley Cyrus
tcb
excellent!
mattsb
Thanks a lot.. I just spent a bunch of time yesterday trying to remember how to do phase mode.. With one of these on my desk, more wiggling, less googling. nanners
neonmercury1
yeah man this is great. i gotta get it tattooed on my forearm. I was just thinking about jumping ship and moving to the new pam but this has helped me try to get back into the depths of the tempi
episod
thank you! looks great printed out and will save me from my chaotic whatsit moments with tempi.
wigwig
This looks great. Thank you, Petur !

I'm clearly missing some things about Tempi.

For Coarse Div
[A] + CH (/n) + B (^n)

What's the meaning of B (^n) ?
phonkmeister
Thanks, but I have already sold it because I couldn't be arsed to remember the button combinations. meh
pscl
Ohhhh! Nice and simple layout! Thanks!
Petur
wigwig wrote:

For Coarse Div
[A] + CH (/n) + B (^n)

This is how I understand it (i am not sure it is correct by any means).

If you for instance first (while holding A) press a channel button 3 times, then the channel will output a clock division being 1/3 of the master clock. If you then (while still holding A) press program button B, 3 times, the channel will output the division (1/3)^2. As in “one third, to the power of two”.

I am guessing I haven’t expressed it mathematically correct in the cheat sheet, but it helps me to rembmer how it kinda works at least =)
wigwig
Cool. I have to give that a try. w00t
Thanks again.

Petur wrote:
wigwig wrote:

For Coarse Div
[A] + CH (/n) + B (^n)

This is how I understand it (i am not sure it is correct by any means).

If you for instance first (while holding A) press a channel button 3 times, then the channel will output a clock division being 1/3 of the master clock. If you then (while still holding A) press program button B, 3 times, the channel will output the division (1/3)^2. As in “one third, to the power of two”.

I am guessing I haven’t expressed it mathematically correct in the cheat sheet, but it helps me to rembmer how it kinda works at least =)
Goldenage2012
This is great smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2