MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

modypoly poly-61 pitch bend?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author modypoly poly-61 pitch bend?
wonton
Hello, I installed the Modypoly in my Poly-61 over the weekend, and I love it. Thanks Tubbutec! cool

Could you let me know if it is possible to control the pitch bend via MIDI? It says you can in the instructions, but so far no luck. I looked around on the website and did not see specific pitch bend installation instructions for the P61, I did see that there was a procedure for other Korg synths though. I haven't soldered the filter CV yet BTW.

Thanks and apologies in advance if I overlooked the instructions.
tubbutec
There is currently no known way to control the pich bender via midi with the ModyPoly. We just could not find any.
In wonder where you read it? Pretty sure there is nothing in the installation manual.
And on the ModyPoly website it clearly says:

Quote:
Pitch bend Polysix and Mono/Poly only.
wonton
tubbutec wrote:
There is currently no known way to control the pich bender via midi with the ModyPoly. We just could not find any.
In wonder where you read it? Pretty sure there is nothing in the installation manual.
And on the ModyPoly website it clearly says:

Quote:
Pitch bend Polysix and Mono/Poly only.

Thanks for the clarification......it was a misunderstanding on my part. I have a bad habit of not reading things thoroughly enough.

Many thanks again for all you do! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1