MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Morphagene Compositions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next [all]
Author Morphagene Compositions
vssp
Hi!
Here is a mid long and evolutive drone-ambient track based on the Morphagene through Three Sisters, uClouds, MG multed to Rainmaker to Shapes to Clouds.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/vsspvssp/bad-news[/s]

Here its video:


And another one, much shorter, based on the Morphagene fed with a record of the Folktek modified Omnichord OM-84 with almost the same patch as above, plus a Rings fed with noise part and passed through 2hp Filt and uClouds.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/vsspvssp/circles[/s]

Hope you'll enjoy!
patches
These two tracks remind me of the "atmosphere" music in the video game "No Man's Sky"...which is to say great work applause
Jaypee
vssp wrote:
Hi!
Here is a mid long and evolutive drone-ambient track based on the Morphagene through Three Sisters, uClouds, MG multed to Rainmaker to Shapes to Clouds.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/vsspvssp/bad-news[/s]



nice!!!
can you tell us more about the sample you used?
vssp
patches wrote:
These two tracks remind me of the "atmosphere" music in the video game "No Man's Sky"...which is to say great work applause


Thanks a lot! w00t do you know where I could listen to this? cheers
vssp
Jaypee wrote:
vssp wrote:
Hi!
Here is a mid long and evolutive drone-ambient track based on the Morphagene through Three Sisters, uClouds, MG multed to Rainmaker to Shapes to Clouds.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/vsspvssp/bad-news[/s]



nice!!!
can you tell us more about the sample you used?


Thanks a lot!
Yeah it's a sample of the intro of the track "Bad news" from the hip-hop band Bones... a piano phrase, then the bass parts are from my Analog Keys, all the rest is from the modular! cheers
patches
vssp wrote:
Thanks a lot! w00t do you know where I could listen to this? cheers


Here's the album for No Man's Sky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBWvsWoUemU

Skip to the "Soundscapes" Section in the description for the ambient stuff wink
Chrism
electricanada wrote:
Chrism wrote:
Hello Morphageneeers,

here are my:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV9Nc572Lvc[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG08fJwTvqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teg0MMpxlTA

Best, Chris.


Nice stuff. How did you make your light box?



Hello electricanda,

i build the Box with Wood, Acrylic glass & Metal...
Inside the Box is a 64 RGB-LED-Matrix, controlled by a Arduino Microcontroller.

[/img]

Best, Chris!
clarke68
Had my portable Morphagene lunchbox with me at Orlando International Airport, when our flight was delayed due to thunderstorms. Happened to catch this as the rain came in:

batch
vssp wrote:

Here its video:


Awesome works. Beautiful video!
NoLegs
Patched this up after watching Loopop's video on recreating the Subharmonicon with the Make Noise Maths.

I used two mother-32's, along with the DFAM and Math's to create a patch which I then recorded into the Morphagene and here is the result.

Effects are Meris Polymoon and Mercury 7.

shredsickgnar
[s]http://soundcloud.com/advancedelectric/shape-of-night[/s]

Here's a track I did with a Morphagene processing a Tx81z. STO is on bass through a R*S Triple Wave Shaper.
p@@@nts
I'm still trying to figure out a natural approach with the MG; it seems like it's either at the center of a patch, or not in the patch at all.. hmmm.....

One thing I've done a bit is to run a stereo mix of the patch into the MG, then just kinda grab loops here and there throughout the session while leaving the MG mix totally dry. Then, next time I make a new patch, I'll start with whatever I captured previously and build something around that.

Here's something that kind of happened like that:

[s]https://soundcloud.com/dbadbadba/sigma[/s]
StateAzure
A slow ambient piece with just the Morphagene & Nebulae v2.

NoLegs
Really worked on the Morphagene in this one. I sampled some vocals and did some sequencing with the Noise Engineering Mimetic Digitalis on various Morphagene parameters.

gummyboy
so many good works applause applause applause applause
gerund
clarke68 wrote:
Had my portable Morphagene lunchbox with me at Orlando International Airport, when our flight was delayed due to thunderstorms. Happened to catch this as the rain came in:




This is great!
AKaudio
ecstaticquiet
Hey all here's a 20min meditative track using a sample of Tibetan Singing Bowls processed with Clouds and recorded with Ableton.

20min meditation
Use while doing Yoga wink
electricanada
ecstaticquiet wrote:
Hey all here's a 20min meditative track using a sample of Tibetan Singing Bowls processed with Clouds and recorded with Ableton.

20min meditation
Use while doing Yoga wink


Nice one. I played it all the way through and sang along.
djd_oz
[s]https://soundcloud.com/djd_oz/morphagene-2[/s]

Morphagene + Erbe Verb
ecstaticquiet
[/quote]

Nice one. I played it all the way through and sang along.[/quote]


Thanks for listening bro smile thumbs up
vgermuse
Looking For Robyn is a meditation by Todd Barton based on the song, Ah, Robyn by William Cornysh (1465-1523). The piece was recorded and performed by Laurie Monahan, Sherril Kannasto and Beverly Simmions in 1973. I'm using the MakeNoise Morphagene module to reinterpret this lovely song.

electricanada
vgermuse wrote:
Looking For Robyn is a meditation by Todd Barton based on the song, Ah, Robyn by William Cornysh (1465-1523). The piece was recorded and performed by Laurie Monahan, Sherril Kannasto and Beverly Simmions in 1973. I'm using the MakeNoise Morphagene module to reinterpret this lovely song.



Nice one. Cool source material, very restrained Morphagene-ing.
vgermuse
Many thanks!

Better audio and longer, more subtle version here:
[s]https://soundcloud.com/user7621213/looking-for-robyn-ii[/s]
electricanada
vgermuse wrote:
Many thanks!

Better audio and longer, more subtle version here:
[s]https://soundcloud.com/user7621213/looking-for-robyn-ii[/s]


Oh yaeh, that's the shizzle. It sounds like this is a single module, hand wiggled track. Am I right, or is there more going on with the patch?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next [all]
Page 10 of 16
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group