MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Hateflesh
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Hateflesh
Infinity Curve
[s]http://soundcloud.com/sincode/hateflesh[/s]
Huba-Swift
eek! Scary... Sounds like demons coming out of an old television set. I Quite like it thumbs up
Infinity Curve
It's a resonant eq in a feedback loop through a vca, heavily modulated cycling slope generator cving the vca, then through a modulated VCFQ, then over to the euro, through a heavy modulated Chronoblob with a heavily modulated bionic Lester in its feedback loop, and then into the coco which is...you guessed it...heavily modulated. I've got the whole thing running through a bit of overdrive and tube distortion in ableton.

The patch is driving itself and I don't touch it. I'm lazy
MindMachine
Infinity Curve wrote:

You're afraid to touch it! zombie
Infinity Curve
MindMachine wrote:
Infinity Curve wrote:

You're afraid to touch it! zombie

Haha, no. I just like setting up patches with complex cv interactions and letting them go. I may tweak things here and there, but once I get it in a good zone, I just leave it and enjoy the chaos that ensues. I've had this patched up for a couple days, and just recorded it so I can rip out the patch today and start something new. When pretty much everything is being modulated by something else and the modulators are modulating each other, I don't really need to touch anything, it all evolves on its own.
syncretism
It wasn't a deliberate aesthetic decision on my part, but that's sort of how I patch, too. My output's a lot tamer than this, though. You captured some really cool moments in this!
Infinity Curve
Ya, I've definitely been drifting into a more pure noise zone lately, I've been enjoying making patches that essentially break everything until they start spitting out horrendous sounds and glitches. It's great sampler fodder, if I had any inclination to revisit recordings after I record them, haha.
gotthavok
the journey is the point anyway
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1