MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

anyone has secret pair weapon module with Harvestman ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author anyone has secret pair weapon module with Harvestman ?
metel909
I entered this modular worlds few months ago and since I join this world my life get so much happier..love to spent time with modules smile

however, once I adopted our god brain Stillson, I wanted to try 64 step sequencing but unfortunately just for using Stillson by it self, I realized it's impossible yet..but lucky enough, I collected wonderful info about pairing with addac 206 from this thread and pairing with Stillson with 206 can allow to do 64 step sequencing !!! tada !!!

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145481&start=925

and now I am wondering is there any modules that works really well with any other harvestman modules like Stillson with 206?

also it's really depending on the individual's styles but I would love to know some more secret weapons...

Thank you nanners thumbs up
mt3
metel909 wrote:
I entered this modular worlds few months ago and since I join this world my life get so much happier..love to spent time with modules smile

however, once I adopted our god brain Stillson, I wanted to try 64 step sequencing but unfortunately just for using Stillson by it self, I realized it's impossible yet..but lucky enough, I collected wonderful info about pairing with addac 206 from this thread and pairing with Stillson with 206 can allow to do 64 step sequencing !!! tada !!!

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145481&start=925

and now I am wondering is there any modules that works really well with any other harvestman modules like Stillson with 206?

also it's really depending on the individual's styles but I would love to know some more secret weapons...

Thank you nanners thumbs up

Anything f(o)h, especially Plague Bearer.
Everything WMD, especially SSM and Synchrodyne.
If you like SHmk2, then the Intellijel Metropolis.
Serge stuff is a nice complement as well.
Make Noise too.
I loved the AFG.
I consider Disting the unofficial SHmk2 expander.
Sprott and Denum.
nanners
hyena
zorlon cannon mk2 with makenoise rené, one side of the zorlon send two gates to x and y axis + xmod and ymod, the other side can be run at audio rate and its pitch controlled by rené. the x gate out of rené can control an envelope-vca and the y gate can be used in the SEED input of the zorlon cannon. programming various logic modes on rené opens a lot of interesting possibilities.

zorlon cannon mk2 with hertz donut mk2: send gates from zorlon to control various modulations on the donut. also great to use as a drum combo.

zorlon cannon mk2 with tyme sefari mk2, use gates from zorlon to hit record, play, direction and loop on\off on sefari, use mix out to modulate sample rate reduction\speed... use the other side at audio rate to feed audio to sefari...

and the list goes ooooon....
Paranormal Patroler
metel909 wrote:

Hey metel909! Glad to see you went along with my 206 suggestion. I own a lot of switches and the 206 is by far my favourite (plugged in the front row of my live rig because it's super playable).

Funnily enough one other ADDAC module that I like to pair with the SHmk2 is the Complex Random 501. I clock the randomization from the SHmk2 clock output, fix the max/min voltages of the 501 and switch it to Brownian so each random change is close to the previous one. I plug the outputs of the Complex Random to the SHmk2's CV inputs and presto slowly changing parameters which keep my sequences super interesting!

mt3 wrote:
I consider Disting the unofficial SHmk2 expander.

Curious about this. hmmm.....

PS:

Here's a cool trick you can do with the SHmk2 and the ADDAC 206 combo you already have. If you like weird patterns/glitches you can plug the 206's Inverted Out to the SHmk2's Reset input. Whenever you have a step in your sequence that is 0V the 206 will fire your reset. It's easy to make playable weird patterns on the SHmk2 that way. Depends on your playing style but it's something I often do on my own rig.
mt3
Disting A out to SHmk2 CV A. Disting B to CV B.
Disting X and Y inputs are program-dependent and taken from whichever relevant SHmk2 outputs you feel are most suitable.
Even better, deep randomize the SHmk2 parameters and send all 4 CV outs and all 4 CV outs to a pair of switches.
Rockin' Banana!
metel909
hyena wrote:
zorlon cannon mk2 with makenoise rené, one side of the zorlon send two gates to x and y axis + xmod and ymod, the other side can be run at audio rate and its pitch controlled by rené. the x gate out of rené can control an envelope-vca and the y gate can be used in the SEED input of the zorlon cannon. programming various logic modes on rené opens a lot of interesting possibilities.

zorlon cannon mk2 with hertz donut mk2: send gates from zorlon to control various modulations on the donut. also great to use as a drum combo.

zorlon cannon mk2 with tyme sefari mk2, use gates from zorlon to hit record, play, direction and loop on\off on sefari, use mix out to modulate sample rate reduction\speed... use the other side at audio rate to feed audio to sefari...

and the list goes ooooon....

seriously thanks hyena !!!

when I saw your reply I had tyme sefari mk2 but didn't adopted zorlon mk2...it is super crazy with pairing with tyme and zorlon together...thanks for the great tips..now i have thunder as well so heeheheheheh thumbs up
Baddcr
I've been having ridiculous times with The Harvestman and the ER-301!

Here's a little peek:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixvjgg318c8ngl9/ZorlonCanonmkII.mov?dl=0

Sorry for the crappy phone audio!
coolshirtdotjpg
I had a phonogene for a year and didn't do a ton with it (I played stuff with it a lot, but never felt like I could make a finished piece with it). As soon as I got a Tyme Sefari Mk1, I made one of my favorite pieces I've done using both. I'm in love with the TS and now use it on a lot of different tracks, especially with the phonogene, so that would be my major combo.

You can here a piece I did for a film soundtrack recently using both:

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/324065040" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1