MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Rack Effect Shots
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Rack Effect Shots
MindMachine
I couldn't find a rack effect specific thread so here goes.

Top of Rack: Behringer SubMixer U802 - now a Mackie Mix8 (for CD players & cassette loops), Boss Flange and Phase (for Micromoog), Frostwave Sequencer (for Micromoog), Micromoog

Rack: Zoom 1201, Zoom 1202, Eventide H3000(Kitchen Sink w/ Sampling), DeltaLabs Effectron I 1020, DeltaLabs Effectron 1024, DeltaLabs Echotron, Lexicon Vortex, Kurzweil Mangler, Furman M8X2 Power and Speck SSM power supply

Top of Rack: Korg D8 Disc Recorder, Roland/Boss 404SX Sampler

Rack: Speck Assign 28 Buss Mixer, ART Patchbay, Numark EX1500 Dual 15 Band Graphic EQ (for EH 2880), TC Electronics M300, Ashly 1502 Dual 15 Band Graphic EQ, Teac Tascam 238 8 Track Cassette Recorder, Teac Tascam 112 Mk II Stereo Cassette Recorder, Teac Tascam CD Recorder, Sony VCR
MindMachine
Just purchased a DeltaLab DL-4 Performer Series Digital Delay.

My uncle had one of these when they first came out. It had the best digital flange - sounded like Broken Head by Eno/Cluster - and was an incredibly clean versatile machine. Very cutting edge and pricy back then (uncle sold a lot of Thai weed).

I'll add that to the main rack along with a Lexicon PCM 42. They will replace my Lexicon Vortex or Kurzweil Mangler in the main rack. One of the Effectrons will also move out of the main rack (not the Echotron).

I'm just a SpaceStation away from only wanting a few other things. Mr. Green
Michael O.
MindMachine wrote:

My uncle had one of these when they first came out. It had the best digital flange - sounded like Broken Head by Eno/Cluster - and was an incredibly clean versatile machine. Very cutting edge and pricy back then (uncle sold a lot of Thai weed).

I'll add that to the main rack along with a Lexicon PCM 42. They will replace my Lexicon Vortex or Kurzweil Mangler in the main rack. One of the Effectrons will also move out of the main rack (not the Echotron).

Nice, a man of similar tastes to my own. The only problem with the pcm42 is that it will cause you to want even more 41/42’s lol. Great with guitar, but the best sounding and most versatile modulatable delay lines I’ve ever used for mixing
MindMachine
Michael O. wrote:
MindMachine wrote:

Nice, a man of similar tastes to my own. The only problem with the pcm42 is that it will cause you to want even more 41/42’s lol. Great with guitar, but the best sounding and most versatile modulatable delay lines I’ve ever used for mixing

Closing in on the PCM 42. May have a deal on the PCM 41 too.

Looking to swap/trade my Mangler for a Rumour.

Surprised there are no racks to drool over.
fac
Cool thread. I love me some rack effects and they're cheaper than ever, but I don't have any space (or voltage outlets) for more. I currently have my eyes on a TC Fireworx that is being sold locally for about $270.

Anyway, here's my tower of power:

Top to bottom:

- 9U eurorack system (above the rack)
- Line6 DL4 and TC Electronic Nova Reverb (above the rack, in front of the modular)
- Metalbox panel with 4xMultiples, 2xPassive Attenuators and 6x Jack to Minijack converters
- FutureRetro Mobius sequencer
- Roland A880 MIDI patchbay
- Lexicon MPX-550 (often used for main reverb)
- Behringer PX2000 patchbay
- Electrix MoFX
- Electrix Filter Factory
- Electrix Warp Factory
- MAM RS3 Resonator
- Boss CE-300 Super Chorus
- Alto Patchbay (currently not in use)
- Lexicon PCM-91 (currently not in use - part of another setup)
- Presonus HP-4 Headphone Amp
- Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL audio interface

Also have a couple of units (Lexicon MPX-100 and Zoom RFX-1000) that are part of my MU modular setup; they are connected via the aux buses of a Mackie 1202 VLZ mixer. Here's a picture of the full system:

MindMachine
Could not find a PCM42 or Space Station so added a Lexicon Primetime 93.

Also added a Delta Labs Effectron Jr. 350.
Still want them and a Rumour. The Rumour has my favorite programs from the Mangler and more reverb programs.

Also have Boss half rack units: RSD-10 Sampler/Delay and RPS-10 Pitch Shifter/Delay.
MindMachine
fac wrote:
Cool thread. I love me some rack effects and they're cheaper than ever, but I don't have any space (or voltage outlets) for more. I currently have my eyes on a TC Fireworx that is being sold locally for about $270.

Anyway, here's my tower of power:

Top to bottom:

- 9U eurorack system (above the rack)
- Line6 DL4 and TC Electronic Nova Reverb (above the rack, in front of the modular)
- Metalbox panel with 4xMultiples, 2xPassive Attenuators and 6x Jack to Minijack converters
- FutureRetro Mobius sequencer
- Roland A880 MIDI patchbay
- Lexicon MPX-550 (often used for main reverb)
- Behringer PX2000 patchbay
- Electrix MoFX
- Electrix Filter Factory
- Electrix Warp Factory
- MAM RS3 Resonator
- Boss CE-300 Super Chorus
- Alto Patchbay (currently not in use)
- Lexicon PCM-91 (currently not in use - part of another setup)
- Presonus HP-4 Headphone Amp
- Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL audio interface

Also have a couple of units (Lexicon MPX-100 and Zoom RFX-1000) that are part of my MU modular setup; they are connected via the aux buses of a Mackie 1202 VLZ mixer. Here's a picture of the full system:

Glorious.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1