MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla format cases | boats | knobs | PCBs & panels
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Buchla format cases | boats | knobs | PCBs & panels
weedywhizz
Just some shameless self-promotion for those people who are new to Buchla and don't check the B/S/T section regularly.

SAmodular offers all parts to build your own 203 style Buchla case plus Rogan knobs for your Buchla clone builds or to change the regular Selco knobs.

Please check www.samodular.com

Thank you.

Cheers
Steffen
anselmi
Great! thanks!

I´d love to see 5U boats, as the ones used in the Skylab cabinet, so maybe you can build a 3-tier, 15U case with them...it would be ideal for some users (me included) that feels that 12U are not enough but 18U is too big
weedywhizz
Sounds good - will check that option thumbs up
weedywhizz

boops
anselmi wrote:
Great! thanks!

I´d love to see 5U boats, as the ones used in the Skylab cabinet, so maybe you can build a 3-tier, 15U case with them...it would be ideal for some users (me included) that feels that 12U are not enough but 18U is too big

You will find 2U up to 10u boats here

Anodised aluminium Buchla boat 2U up to 10U
weedywhizz
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Anodized military quality boats I bet.
You should keep an eye on your own thread Boopsy and not hijack others for shameless self promotion.
not this shit again

Now more pictures from a 18U system...

weedywhizz
Boards with optional repeater circuits. Still need to test.
weedywhizz
Black 8U boats coming soon.
weedywhizz
New 6U boats in da house....

tobb
neat thumbs up
weedywhizz
tobb wrote:
neat thumbs up

Thanks.

1. The revised design allows the use of much shorter interconnection cables - minus 50% cable length.
2. The powered boat now has a dedicated cutout for a preset/firmware card connector
3. Busboards moved more to the left. This helps connecting modules to the far left because the leftmost connectors are already occupied by interconnection cables.
4. 2 cutouts on each boat for breakout panels.
5. Each tier has its own boat version now like top boat with gooseneck lamp connector holes, bottom boat without cutouts on the front.
ArguZ
They are dead sexy smile
weedywhizz
Thanks Rockin' Banana!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1